Edu

Markag1991

Do you think that if any team decent team came in for him would he go?

He has seen that Walter would rather play an idiot and trex of a footballer in Daily in his position rather than him! Not really been given a decent run of games either!

Personally i think he would jump if he was offered 1st team football!

Of course he'll stay.

Something is telling me that we'll see a lot of youngsters blooded next year. If you look at the facts, that's what they're pointing to.

Agree, the younger players will know this themselves as well. As for Edu, i'm sure he came here knowing it would take a while to break into the team considering the massive step up he has made moving from MLS to Rangers

Many people seem to forget that this is only Edu's second season of Pro-football, one of which was spent in the far inferior MLS. Most of our young players at 18 or 19 have more experience of playing in a professional environment than he has, it was always going to take him time to get to grips with everything, especially given on top of all that he is living in another country for the first time.

seemingly we have an under 21 Cypriot that big clubs are looking at.

i get the feeling we see young decent foriegn ones,other clubs let us educate,train,look after them,whilst they all the while keep tabs on them,then they come and try to nick them cheap.

or am i wrong ?

seemingly we have an under 21 Cypriot that big clubs are looking at.

i get the feeling we see young decent foriegn ones,other clubs let us educate,train,look after them,whilst they all the while keep tabs on them,then they come and try to nick them cheap.

or am i wrong ?

To be fair we nicked Efrem off Arsenal