Boruc "death threat"

Wonder if our fans will take to singing "Why don't you go home?" tomorrow night against poland, anyone who is from n.ireland will understand why I say that as the fcukers have decided to move over here over the past few years :anguish:

I for one would love them to go home and would be happy to sing that to them tomorrow night :craphead:

once again poor artur is made out to be the victim would not doubt if some ass hole from the falls went into sandy row at the dead of night and wrote that on the wall after all he probably has no work to go to the next day and the big bad prods have all the jobs if you listen to the oppressed

no doubt another propaganda stunt expect the sun and the record to tell us next week that he had to wear a bullet proof vest a peter czech bullet proof helmet was to be worn but brave artur ignored the warning and soldiered on

hope he has a nightmare but if he does you know the excuse will be he had other things on his mind

cmon norn ireland

Wonder if our fans will take to singing "Why don't you go home?" tomorrow night against poland, anyone who is from n.ireland will understand why I say that as the fcukers have decided to move over here over the past few years :anguish:

I for one would love them to go home and would be happy to sing that to them tomorrow night :craphead:

They're everywhere m8 fuck loads of em over here aswell.

Hope you give the rolly polly goaly loads tommorow

Maybe, after you are finished with the poles, you could round up the pesky blacks and get rid of them as well enoch........

They're everywhere m8 fuck loads of em over here aswell.

Hope you give the rolly polly goaly loads tommorow

Well thats a cert mate, most keepers that come to windsor get special treatment but Boruc is a special one that deserves that extra bit more attention :pipe:

Guest therabbitt
Hope they give him hell tommorow.

I'm sure they will give him absolute pelters, I pray that he makes a big blunder.

Your wish came true Gary :D .

Now pray for a league and cup double.

Hope they give him hell tommorow.

I'm sure they will give him absolute pelters, I pray that he makes a big blunder.

lol he did 2 off them :) fat bastard that he is