When the fcuk is the penny goin to drop at our Club . .

. . that every toerag in this country takes great joy in dragging our Club and it's players down ???? Without Donald Findlay defending us it's open season and we just sit and take it. We as a Club are naive at the art of guerilla tactics and well behind the game with these cunts. Time to and got to stick together ! :sherlock:

. . that every toerag in this country takes great joy in dragging our Club and it's players down ???? Without Donald Findlay defending us it's open season and we just sit and take it. We as a Club are naive at the art of guerilla tactics and well behind the game with these cunts. Time to and got to stick together ! :sherlock:

the club is only a pale shadow of what it used to be.The people running our club have sat back and allowed attack after attack, and said nothing.

well if the fanny's would just stop giving the papers someting to slag us about,

Fact is those rhags don;t need anymore ammo, yes Fergie & Greegs were wrong but the papers have open season, we are taking it more up the arse than the juveniles playing for Torbett

Guest Andypendek

BD, I don't usually bother replying to your endless threads about handwringers, Catholics, threats to the monarchy etc. I will this time, since Minstral has quoted your OP, to point you in the direction of the truth: an unpleasant one for you, and many others no doubt, who have spend much and followed far down the years.

You are yesterday's men. The club do not want you, nor do they need you. If you are waiting for a Damascene conversion to occur as SDM wends his way down the marble staircase, don't hold your breath. Those who run the club are aware of our past, and they wish to distance themselves from it. I'm sanguine about our past; I can't see it being a help in the future, but I don't care if it bothers permanently offended tims either. This is not very nice of the club, in fact it's a slap in the face, but that's how it is: how many times must they hit you before you get it?

End of the day, all the posts in the world won't make any difference. Enjoy what you had, enjoy your memories, and give it a rest.

BD, I don't usually bother replying to your endless threads about handwringers, Catholics, threats to the monarchy etc. I will this time, since Minstral has quoted your OP, to point you in the direction of the truth: an unpleasant one for you, and many others no doubt, who have spend much and followed far down the years.

You are yesterday's men. The club do not want you, nor do they need you. If you are waiting for a Damascene conversion to occur as SDM wends his way down the marble staircase, don't hold your breath. Those who run the club are aware of our past, and they wish to distance themselves from it. I'm sanguine about our past; I can't see it being a help in the future, but I don't care if it bothers permanently offended tims either. This is not very nice of the club, in fact it's a slap in the face, but that's how it is: how many times must they hit you before you get it?

End of the day, all the posts in the world won't make any difference. Enjoy what you had, enjoy your memories, and give it a rest.

(tu)

Andy, BD may be of a different mindset but in this one he is right, 10 years ago SDM had the stomach for a fight and would not have allowed this to have gotten this far. He is talking about the here and now, what we are prepared to take at the moment, regardless of how you feel about BD stance in other posts, Donald Findlay was the man that helped SDM stand up for Rangers, every week we, the club supporters, the players and the board get pilloried in some way or form. SDM of old would not have stood for it.

Sorry andy but we will never give it a rest, until my dying day i will fight and defend our club against all attackers of our club. Even if all the reporters that i send e-mails to tear them up i will still keep sending them. To many at our club now try to appease all our attackers, and forget all our absent friends who helped build this club. We have to many handwringers that now support our club, and think that we will go away, but how wrong they are. The club is only a shell of what it used to be, with all the hobby horses as i call them, who dont give the club a thought after the game has ended. All you guy who think we will go away are so wrong, as for memories thats one thing you can never take away from us.

the club is only a pale shadow of what it used to be.The people running our club have sat back and allowed attack after attack, and said nothing.

Its all very weird given Murray is supposedly a business genius. I'd love to see what he'd do if people were criticizing the quality of his steel week after week for years. He sure knows how to speak up when the criticism reaches him.

Guest Andypendek

Well fair enough, but you must see that there's no chance of those in power at Ibrox agreeing with you. In no way am I saying 'go away', I am saying you have to face the facts and maybe stop hoping for the good old days to return: they just ain't.

There's a difference between appeasing and ignoring, and I will continue to blank the twats like Traynor, Keevins and the rest. Far from appeasing them, I refuse point blank to buy, watch or listen to any product which they are involved with. I even switched off Radio Scotland tonight when they insisted on naming only Bazza and McG as the drinkers, when everyone has known all day that 5 others were there. I am hardcore! But I'm not going to retreat into the laager, either.

And finally, if Ibrox had 45,000 fans like Minstral it would be a better place.

(tu)

Well I'll reply to to your endless gutless handwringing especially about the Club not needing us, that's tens of thousands you are talking about incidently , the lifeblood of the Club who pay their money year in year out and will continue to pay the money to support the Club, when the likes of you and boab the builder have gone to wherever handwringers go we will still be here. Within the Club itself there is a groundswell against SDM and his silence, there will 2-3 years of turbulence so I advise the like of you to join the CND or some other such bunch of cranks it will suit you better because whats coming won't be pleasant and I don't think you will have the guts for it ! :sherlock:

Haha, where did this beauty come from Andy?!

Well said big guy. You PC handwringer Guardianista apologist.

Well fair enough, but you must see that there's no chance of those in power at Ibrox agreeing with you. In no way am I saying 'go away', I am saying you have to face the facts and maybe stop hoping for the good old days to return: they just ain't.

There's a difference between appeasing and ignoring, and I will continue to blank the twats like Traynor, Keevins and the rest. Far from appeasing them, I refuse point blank to buy, watch or listen to any product which they are involved with. I even switched off Radio Scotland tonight when they insisted on naming only Bazza and McG as the drinkers, when everyone has known all day that 5 others were there. I am hardcore! But I'm not going to retreat into the laager, either.

Good of you to say that Andy . Ibrox needs 50,000 fans like Minstral for today and tomorrow ,yesterday's gone but not forgotten ! (tu)

I am saying you have to face the facts and maybe stop hoping for the good old days to return: they just ain't.

They weren't always that good in the first place.

My experience of supporting The Rangers has been an ongoing tale of glorious highs and deadly lows. Much as it is today - but I've often enough argued against the re-writing of history about those 'good old days'.

Days when we finished 5th in the league, days when we had pitiful crowds, when bear would fight bear on the terracing, the ebb and flow of the glory hunters, when genuine tragedies - ach, anyone without a rose-tinted memory knows exactly what I mean.

Does anyone else find BD's endless talk about 'guts' and 'passion' slightly homoerotic?

no blue is willing to stand up for our club and what he says is spot on, but some will only waken up when its to late.

I am saying you have to face the facts and maybe stop hoping for the good old days to return: they just ain't.

They weren't always that good in the first place.

My experience of supporting The Rangers has been an ongoing tale of glorious highs and deadly lows. Much as it is today - but I've often enough argued against the re-writing of history about those 'good old days'.

Days when we finished 5th in the league, days when we had pitiful crowds, when bear would fight bear on the terracing, the ebb and flow of the glory hunters, when genuine tragedies - ach, anyone without a rose-tinted memory knows exactly what I mean.

moses do you not mean all the glory hunters that latched on during our 9 in a row, and now use the club as a hobby. And yes the crowds did go down, but at least it was all good bears who would take no shit from anyone that were there every game.

Does anyone else find BD's endless talk about 'guts' and 'passion' slightly homoerotic?

You don't half talk some pish for somebody that doesn't go to games and basically knows fcuk all about Rangers, what are you anyway ? In fact who are you anyway ? :sherlock:

I'm not sure the club has to condone every last thing or order the staff to attend Orange parades. But when our fans sing the Hokey Cokey and it makes the press here in Canada (albeit the Canadians were totally bemused by the whole thing) then it is affecting the club.

I don't condone the trouble in Manchester but I am smart enough to know it is wildly overplayed in the press. He could instead have done what John Reid manages to do. Forcefully confront the press, point out that the largest movement of people in modern history of the UK was achieved with only 22 arrests and move on.

He doesn't have to agree with the Billy Boys, but when a line about being up to your knees in your enemy's blood is worthy of sanction what national anthem in Europe is entirely safe? He made some small efforts but as a business man, I would have been challenging the legality of any sanction given it is not applied at the same level to all.

Traynor, Keevins, Speirs. I never read them (one of the many benefits of living in Canada is I can ignore them completely). But as a good activist like yourself would know, it only takes a few vocal critics to greatly harm a business.

Murray is supposedly looking to divest of the club. Which millionaire in the world wants to buy a club that is supposedly infested with dinosaurs? You can fix the results on the park but the constant sniping? Murray has to stop the constant stream of negative stories which are greatly exaggerated.

BD this post is the reason the penny will never drop, people who are here for their own purposes which have nothing to do with Rangers, here only to muddy the waters and to attempt stop any building of momentum for a change of direction for our club.

Guest Andypendek

BD this post is the reason the penny will never drop, people who are here for their own purposes which have nothing to do with Rangers, here only to muddy the waters and to attempt stop any building of momentum for a change of direction for our club.

The only purpose I have for being here is that I love Rangers. I can tolerate arseholes who hold different views being there as well, since they are fellow bluenoses; I wonder if you can do the same? 'Nothing to do with Rangers.' That would be political or religious agendum, not my largely irrelevant ramblings on a messageboard.

Well lets fckin smash em up them ,starting here on these forums !! Stand up and be counted for The Rangers !!

FFS look at all the breath we've wasted(me included) on the tranny army threads !!

Get it sung and take back our club !! 2/1/71 deserve better