Does anyone actually buy the Daily Record?

schwantz

Does anyone actually buy the Daily Record?   

231 members have voted

1. 1. Both sets of the OF fans seem to despise the Daily Record, so who actually buys it? Serious question folks.

• I buy it regularly.
    • I'd buy it maybe on holiday if there was nothing else
    • I never buy it, but know quite a few bears who do.
    • I'd never ever buy it !

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i buy it

for the crossword

Admire your honesty mate - cant help wonder why anyone would help to financially prop up an institution that despises everything Rangers.

what paper doesnt?

yes i buy it

for the crossword

Admire your honesty mate - cant help wonder why anyone would help to financially prop up an institution that despises everything Rangers.

what paper doesnt?

I'd think its pretty well proven that the Record in particular, really does have it in for us - don't you think?

Haven't bought it in years.

The sport is one thing but any paper that pays George Galloway for his opinion on anything obviosuly isn't aimed at me. It's the only "scottish" paper you can get here but i have never seeked it out

Where do you stay mate ?

yes i buy it

for the crossword

what paper doesnt?

I'd think its pretty well proven that the Record in particular, really does have it in for us - don't you think?

so does every other paper

yes i buy it

for the crossword

what paper doesnt?

Worse than the Record? doubt it...I'd think the Sun is in 2nd place, but then again I don't buy papers anymore, but I do think you get much less sensationalistic journalism in the Mail or Express. All depends what you want from a paper - objective intelligent reporting, or subjective sensationalistic reporting aimed at one particular football club.

Freedom of choice is a great thing mind - and my choice is quite clear on this topic.....I'd never put money into that paper - ever !

yes i buy it

for the crossword

what paper doesnt?

Worse than the Record? doubt it...I'd think the Sun is in 2nd place, but then again I don't buy papers anymore, but I do think you get much less sensationalistic journalism in the Mail or Express. All depends what you want from a paper - objective intelligent reporting, or subjective sensationalistic reporting aimed at one particular football club.

Freedom of choice is a great thing mind - and my choice is quite clear on this topic.....I'd never put money into that paper - ever !

And yet we still have Bears from here linking their sites.

yes i buy it

for the crossword

what paper doesnt?

I know i keep saying it but those in Timland say the exact same about it having it in for them with all the McGeady and Boruc stuff.

For the record though, i only buy when abroad to keep up with whats going on. (tu)

i buy it every day at work but have struggled to read it this week and will not ever buy it again after this whole episode always knew they didnt really like us but hatleys coloum was sometimes good and the phone in was good for a laugh oh and joan burnie wee stunner :P

i buy it every day at work but have struggled to read it this week and will not ever buy it again after this whole episode always knew they didnt really like us but hatleys coloum was sometimes good and the phone in was good for a laugh oh and joan burnie wee stunner :P

G.I.P