Season Ticket renewal in !

I got mine the other day but I've not read it yet.

I think I'm going to renew it but not take the semi finals/finals option as I hate going to hampden and more often than not I end up getting a seat which has a worse view than watching it on the telly.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone on the board considering taking & paying up the 3 years in advance option? Supposedly a 5% saving - I guess if you have the money it's not a bad deal.

Although I object to the club stating that they have held the prices the same as the previous year - Not exactly true when you consider than VAT is 2.5% lower than last year - so in real terms the club will benefit to the tune of approx 2.5%

Is anyone on the board considering taking & paying up the 3 years in advance option? Supposedly a 5% saving - I guess if you have the money it's not a bad deal.

Although I object to the club stating that they have held the prices the same as the previous year - Not exactly true when you consider than VAT in 2.5% lower than last year - so in real terms the club will benefit to the tune of approx 2.5%

I could probaly just manage the three year deal as im not goin away this year but im sticking to the one year deal as the saving is not enough to waver me to buy and don't feel it's in the interest of the club to be getting 3 years in advance considering even next years SPL winners won't automatically qualify for the CL which could put us further in the red than we already are.

Ive applied for a pre-paid mastercard so I can sign up for away games, travel club, cup finals etc etc

I'll probably get the same away tickets I get from my supporters club anyway but at least this way im guarenteed semi-final and final tickets.

You don't actually need a credit card to be on the CCCS Eck, if you have a visa debit card that is fine.

im not sure, my ticket is a hell of a lot (govan rear) so i really need to think about it.

I am Govan front (£488) and I have a great seat, my pal is Govan rear (£592).

I really can't see his seat being much better than mine if any so I really don't understand why it is so dear up there.

im not sure, my ticket is a hell of a lot (govan rear) so i really need to think about it.

I am Govan front (£488) and I have a great seat, my pal is Govan rear (£592).

I really can't see his seat being much better than mine if any so I really don't understand why it is so dear up there.

im 530, my seat is great really like, ive been a season ticket holder with my dad for 15 years (ive being paying for my own ticket for 3 years). but at this moment in time im not sure i can afford it. a part time job only pays so much.