Season Ticket renewal in !

I'm signing up for CCCS for the first time. If i'm signing up for away SPL games, do I get notified when money will be coming off at all?

You get a letter through about a month before the game and it gives you all the information.

Nice, thanks mate. Oh would CCCS allow me to get the OF's at CP?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whens it to be paid by?

8 May.

On a side note it is only £5 admin charge if you pay by credit card and £0 if you use the rangers CC

Are you sure? That wasn't the case last season.

Thats what it says mate.

It says theres is a £5 admin charge on all CC excluding rangers mastercard.

Thanks.

What is worth more?

£5 or 10 air miles?

I'm signing up for CCCS for the first time. If i'm signing up for away SPL games, do I get notified when money will be coming off at all?

You get a letter through about a month before the game and it gives you all the information.

No that is in SPL away.

If it was a cup game it would be a CCS Ballot

No.

They are away SPL matches.

Couldn't have picked a worst performance to try and sell these off the back of.... Not to mention all the crap of last week.

Up or down in price mate?

Copland Front up 4 quid :sherlock:

it shouldnt be up m8

prices are frozen

i hate that £15 ADMIN CHARGE

That to cover the 'outsourcing' charge to SDM's Response Handling company - when you pay it, just think another £15 to Murray's fortune !

Yeh, so if I tick "SPL Away" under the CCCS section, do I have a chance of getting them?

Yes, last season most got one of them, depends how many apply.

Shouldnt be a problem this season then. :craphead:

Not much of a saving if you buy the three year ticket. I could get run over by a bus tomorrow and have paid £1260 for a three year ticket. £442 for mine for the year.

£532 for the middle of the clubdeck. I am sure that if I bought the tickets you get for that seperately it would come out at a lot less per match, I might as kt omove but I wont get as good a view of the pitch. I was considering moving to sit with the CDL this year as well.

Do they not email you or text you too david ?....i usually get my away tickets through my rsc but im signing up for away games this season so i have another option if i dont get one off rangers.

Yeh, so if I tick "SPL Away" under the CCCS section, do I have a chance of getting them?

Are you filling out your form and sending it back through the post how are you doin it ?

Yeh, posting it.

Do they not email you or text you too david ?....i usually get my away tickets through my rsc but im signing up for away games this season so i have another option if i dont get one off rangers.

Yeak mate they do that aswel if you give them the right info but you always get a letter no matter what.

The admin charge is only if you are paying it up.

I am paying mine in full so dont need to worry about that

Yeah but a lot of people won't be able to afford it in installments which is shite imo.

Amazing the number of fans rushing to renew, considering the state of the way the club is being run, and the complete contempt the manager and chairman has for fans......

I sometimes wonder when enough will be enough?

£532 for the middle of the clubdeck. I am sure that if I bought the tickets you get for that seperately it would come out at a lot less per match, I might as kt omove but I wont get as good a view of the pitch. I was considering moving to sit with the CDL this year as well.

which block and row of the club deck are you in mate? I am right at the back of CD6. Get a decent view of the pitch but am sooo far away, would like to move a bit closer but reluctant to do so incase i get an even worse view.

which block and row of the club deck are you in mate? I am right at the back of CD6. Get a decent view of the pitch but am sooo far away, would like to move a bit closer but reluctant to do so incase i get an even worse view.

I'm in CD1 row D. Sit just behind the hospitality, inline with the penalty spot - cracking view of the pitch. Plus the guys in hospitality sometimes sneak you out a free pie :D

It says that you have to notify the club in writng if you wish not to renew. Does this mean that I have until before the 1st payment is due to notify them. I was hoping to leave it till the last possible minute before deciding if I was renewing.

As it stands just now I am not renewing but was hoping to leave it and see if there is any news of any players departures, investment, change of management set-up etc.

I hate renewing and not having a fucking clue what to expect in the season coming!! :anguish:

I sit in the family section and I want to change to the Copland next year so I can get Celtic games, so do I just leave the renewall form and put myself on the waiting list ?

Probs your best bet and everyone on the waiting list will get a ST easy