Season Ticket renewal in !

I sit in the family section and I want to change to the Copland next year so I can get Celtic games, so do I just leave the renewall form and put myself on the waiting list ?

I'm looking for a move to and it says you should send a written letter in with your st renewal form,although iv'e heard the best way to do it is to wait and on the day after the deadline to hand them in,phone up Rangers and ask to get a move.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit in the family section and I want to change to the Copland next year so I can get Celtic games, so do I just leave the renewall form and put myself on the waiting list ?

I'm looking for a move to and it says you should send a written letter in with your st renewal form,although iv'e heard the best way to do it is to wait and on the day after the deadline to hand them in,phone up Rangers and ask to get a move.

Yeah its the best way i done it last season but left it a little late.

If i want a move ill be phoning up asap

First season I am paying adult :anguish:

welcome to the real world mate

Was about greeting this morning when a opened the letter. :lol:

Good meeting you mate.

aye it was good to put a face to another on the board

the seats youve got should be top notch as i think they are in back row centre of the goal for wednesday

yip got mine this morning

along with letters for every member of my bus and there grannies

postman was there for 10 mins posting them all through

do rangers think all these people live here?

i have a 2 apartment ffs

Belter :D

Good meeting you mate.

the seats youve got should be top notch as i think they are in back row centre of the goal for wednesday

(tu)

Apologises for not getting you before the game mate, our bus ended up going into a bowling club.

Good meeting you mate.

(tu)

Apologises for not getting you before the game mate, our bus ended up going into a bowling club.

after the showing yesterday i wish i went for strong ale before the game as well

Good meeting you mate.

(tu)

Same mate was it called castings or something ? :gerbad:

I turn sixteen mid-July. Does that mean I can still apply for a juvenile ticket, or do I have to go for concession?

Definitely concession as your birthday falls before the first SPL match of the season.

Ive applied for a pre-paid mastercard so I can sign up for away games, travel club, cup finals etc etc

I'll probably get the same away tickets I get from my supporters club anyway but at least this way im guarenteed semi-final and final tickets.