Rangers through and through

IamthatIam

Let's have a roll call here and now.

After last week's debacle, where there were some on here divided between the RANGERS & SCOTLAND.

Me? I'm Rangers through & through & I took the nip through this boo'ing nonesense.

With the paper carrying it on it went too far!

I just want it to be known; you can carry on wearing yer kilt (fair dues, you paid a lot of money for it, you wanna

wear it Christ, we understand that) but I've met TOO many of the Tartan Army this week who claimed to be

RFC fans & never been inside Ibrox!

So don't come on here and pontificate to me how outrageous a wee swally was!

As it goes. My wee Timmy Mate at work (who has a bit of common savvy) says to me"does that mean Alexander

goes straight into the Scot Squad? Afterall, during this pish/drunk weekend Greegs still made it to the bench.

And Marshall never got a sniff Now that Grregs is banned.............

They come when duty calls; Barry & Greegs regardless of what they done, they sat on that bench and yon Trannie

Army gave it their opinion.

Fuck Them.

WATP

Fuck sake a started off with good intentions to bring us closer; naw, they are wankers. Boo'ing our lads on the bench.

FUCK THEM.

NO SURRENDER

WATP

It's a tragedy how things have evolved, Rangers and Scotland were always hand in hand but no more, the bheggars and the Rangers haters have hijacked the national team and drove a wedge between Rangers and Scotland that will never be joined again. I washed my hands of the national team just under 26 years ago when I saw it starting. It's Rangers and only Rangers for me. :sherlock:

I always got told that most of Scotland's fans in the mid-20th century were made up of Rangers fans, because Hampden was close to Govan. Fans outwith Glasgow couldn't really get to games, and the paddies wouldn't support them.

Times have changed now!

Rangers only for me

watched the falkirk game on telly and we were signing for most of the match shove yer tartan army up yer arse!! was at the hearts game in the clubdeck and as most of the season at home the support is piss poor, fair enough we are banned from singing a lot of songs but there are still songs we can sing to motivate and back the team not singing about the feckin tartan army feck them lets get back the atmosphere at ibrox that so many past legends talk about, support our team and win the league WATP

It's a tragedy how things have evolved, Rangers and Scotland were always hand in hand but no more, the bheggars and the Rangers haters have hijacked the national team and drove a wedge between Rangers and Scotland that will never be joined again. I washed my hands of the national team just under 26 years ago when I saw it starting. It's Rangers and only Rangers for me. :sherlock:

Oh so true, the Rangers haters have hijacked the National Team, and cant see it ever getting back to what it was. :(

First and foremost i'm a Rangers fan, but i'm also Scottish so I support my country aswell.

Rangers through and throught?

Yes, i would say so. Does that mean i'm not allowed to support my national team also?

watched the falkirk game on telly and we were signing for most of the match shove yer tartan army up yer arse!! was at the hearts game in the clubdeck and as most of the season at home the support is piss poor, fair enough we are banned from singing a lot of songs but there are still songs we can sing to motivate and back the team not singing about the feckin tartan army feck them lets get back the atmosphere at ibrox that so many past legends talk about, support our team and win the league WATP

Aye but we had a HUGE section of the Tartan Army boo'ing the RFC boys (on the bench). I've bumped into some of these TA folks

during the week. Outraged by B&M antics, cannae let it go man! Most who CLAIM to be RFC fans (but never been inside Ibrox).

Let Scotland down, let our nation ( of drunken binge drinkers ) down.

Wheyhay, look at my bonny erse! That's the cunts that were LET DOWN by our player giving it the V sign.

I'll not defend the lads, but FFS don't pretend yer OFFENDED like the MOPES o'er at the Tattiedome.

NO SURRENDER

A couple of years ago I loved going to Scotland games. Never missed a home game in 5 years.

Now I couldnt give a fuck about them, didnt even go out my way for the Holland game.

Only one team on my mind!!

Aye but we had a HUGE section of the Tartan Army boo'ing the RFC boys (on the bench). I've bumped into some of these TA folks

during the week. Outraged by B&M antics, cannae let it go man! Most who CLAIM to be RFC fans (but never been inside Ibrox).

Wheyhay, look at my bonny erse! That's the cunts that were LET DOWN by our player giving it the V sign.

I'll not defend the lads, but FFS don't pretend yer OFFENDED like the MOPES o'vet at the Tattiedome.

NO SURRENDER

im not offended i coulnie give a feck and thats what im saying we hardly sing at ibrox anymore but at brockville were singing about the tartan army feck them support the team

First and foremost i'm a Rangers fan, but i'm also Scottish so I support my country aswell.

Rangers through and throught?

Yes, i would say so. Does that mean i'm not allowed to support my national team also?

That depends.

I like to see Scotland do well in all competitions.

I couldn't stand in a crowd that openly boo'd two of my Club's players. That's a fact.

Regardless of how wrong I believed them to be.... They're on the bench and available! To boo

them is more than wrong, and if I was in the crowd I would've LEFT.

You can stick yer Trannie Army up your erse.

Question: Can I supposrt Scotland without having to LOVE the TA?

If you hate the TA clap yer hands (clap clap).

Rangers come first but I also support Scotland. I couldn't really care about the Tartan Army still doesn't change the fact that I'm Scottish and I'll support the team thats out on the pitch, doesn't mean I'm supporting the TA's actions.

Rangers 1st,Rangers 2nd,Rangers 3rd.............Fuck scotland,ive never been to a scotland game in my life,so am no going 2 be two faced and shout and bawl about them,and considering I hate all the players that play for them Apart from the Rangers ones of course. Rangers will be back to winning ways soon don't worry about that,and that will shut the media, Tartan army and who ever else hates us up.

:uk::uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

I'll not defend the lads, but FFS don't pretend yer OFFENDED like the MOPES o'vet at the Tattiedome.

NO SURRENDER

im not offended i coulnie give a feck and thats what im saying we hardly sing at ibrox anymore but at brockville were singing about the tartan army feck them support the team

But we come when duty calls. We sang about the TA as you say BB. It is quiet at Ibrox but that doesn't give others the right to have a go.

The Brechin City, Montrose, Stenhousemuir fans of this world enjoy their wee jolly out tae Hampden or whatever venue abroad.

Gives them a sense of being in a BIG CLUB's enviroment.

Let's boo the TWO BETTER PLAYERS on the SCOTLAND bench???? Fucking arseholes no?

That is the TARTAN ARMY, no us brethren. We know how to conduct ourselves.

Oh so true, the Rangers haters have hijacked the National Team, and cant see it ever getting back to what it was. :(

Don't think it will Mate, think it's beyond repair ! :sherlock: