Rangers Song In the Broomloan Stand

johnboy1873

Alright bears,

Was at the Motherwell game today, good result.

Thought the atmosphere was especially good, thanks to The Blue Order in the Broomloan Stand.

But there was one song which they have been singing the last few home games and they sang it for 5-10 minutes today and I don't know the name/lyrics of it.

It has the tune of the Artur Boruc song (Holy Goalie Song)... anyone know what it is??

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe people are moaning about the song!

Get behind the fucking team! Well done to the Blue Order as always!

Wish the atmosphere was even a tenth of that in the Govan Front where I sit!

I think more of Ibrox needs to sing up a bit, thankfully the west Enclosure is usually alright, but I think the Copland especially is very quiet.

The fact that our loudest stand is taken by "Them" on Old Firm day is quite annoying.

Exactly mate, i wonder how many of these moaners are making an active attempt to improve the atmosphere or expand our song sheet.

Ohh Glasgow Rangers,we will follow,we'll Follow u ,we're Rangers till we die and you know that it is true ,we're Brittish and we're proud and we Love Red white and Blue ohhh Glasgow Rangers.

cheers mate, the lyrics are actually quite good :)

Exactly mate, i wonder how many of these moaners are making an active attempt to improve the atmosphere or expand our song sheet.

(tu) Even if I didn't like the tune I would still be belting it out. Ibrox has been silent for far too long.

Yer, because I dont like one song, Im not getting behind the team? Aye that must be it eh? :rolleyes:

Im not a musical expert but the bit we'll follow you, just sound too distressed, really quite awful and really isnt quite an anthem that is gonna get everyone up singing IMO.

Yer, because I dont like one song, Im not getting behind the team? Aye that must be it eh? :rolleyes:

Im not a musical expert butthe bit we'll follow you, just sound too distressed and really isnt quite an anthem that is gonna get everyone up singing IMO.

Get a grip, you called the song "embarrassing" which isn't just saying you don't like it, it's an insult to those who worded and sing the song.

It's a decent song in my oppinion, anything in suppot of Rangers being sung at Ibrox is fine by me.

Im not a musical expert butthe bit we'll follow you, just sound too distressed and really isnt quite an anthem that is gonna get everyone up singing IMO.

Get a grip, you called the song "embarrassing" which isn't just saying you don't like it, it's an insult to those who worded and sing the song.

It's a decent song in my oppinion, anything in suppot of Rangers being sung at Ibrox is fine by me.

I dont mind them singing it, I dont stand up at ibrox and start mouthing off about the song in protest or disgust doh, I just think its a poor knock off of a tune brought to scotland by celtic IMO(stolen from elsewhere)

Plenty of people come on here and make up songs and get their head bit off for the same thing. Im all for the support being upped at Ibrox, I just dont like the song.

Dry your eyes

Dry yer eyes.

Its the guys opinion, i canny say im the blue orders biggest fan either with some of the songs that theyve came out with recently even though ive got mates who have been members since it started up.

They do a great job with the displays, tifo and fair play to the singing on match days but too many seem think the blue order are the only people who ever sing inside Ibrox. <cr>

Dry yer eyes.

Its the guys opinion, i canny say im the blue orders biggest fan either with some of the songs that theyve came out with recently even though ive got mates who have been members since it started up.

They do a great job with the displays, tifo and fair play to the singing on match days but too many seem think the blue order are the only people who ever sing inside Ibrox. <cr>

Ive never even doubted that, they do fantastically well for Ibrox, but obviously ive said one thing and yet again people see fit to twist it into something else to fill their agendas (tu)

At the end of the day TBO have tried their heart out to bring back a better atmosphere, and I admire them for that.

Celtic are famous for bumpin songs so as I said it would wind them up and they've not really got the grounds to criticise us takin someones song.

I dont mind them singing it, I dont stand up at ibrox and start mouthing off about the song in protest or disgust doh, I just think its a poor knock off of a tune brought to scotland by celtic (stolen from elsewhere)

Plenty of people come on here and make up songs and get their head bit off for the same thing.

Dry your eyes

Dry my eyes? Let's leave the petty insults to the school playgroud, shall we?

You don't stand up at Ibrox and demean those singing it, you just wait until you are online and then do it. Unsurprising. I don't recall criticising anyone's attempts at creating songs on here, they are trying their best. Others may choose to do so but that is their perogative and i happen to disagree with it.

What i take issue with is you calling other Bears' attempts at improving the atmosphere "an embarrassment". It's easy to criticise but hard to improve.