This Hello Hello/billy boys song.

wertp72

christ as if there aren't enough threads on this matter without another one with even shiter lyrics than the ones McCoist355, or whatever he's called, came up with :craphead:

Ive never said anything other than a fan vote should choose the new words

I wish you'd be more positive in encouraging getting this back:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

christ as if there aren't enough threads on this matter without another one with even shiter lyrics than the ones McCoist355, or whatever he's called, came up with :craphead:

Ive never said anything other than a fan vote should choose the new words

I wish you'd be more positive in encouraging getting this back:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

You did come up with some lyrics, did you not, that were utter pish, thats the point i'm making. Should it be brought back? Not if its going to lead to sanctions against the club. If a compromise could be found then I would be more than happy to go alonmg with that. Personally I think there are more important things for the club to be bothering about than this and surely its not beyond the wit of the fans to come up with a new song that can Ibrox rocking as much as the BB did.

You are a strange fellow MisterC, a simple soul it seems...

you've a strange preoccupation with a set of words i put on and have barely mentioned in my posts - why? They're pretty stock Rangers phrases (which i am assuming as a Rangers fan you are familiar with) you know - "Cry is no surrender" "rangers til i die" - ring any bells there?? doh

how bouts HULLO HULLO, WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS, we knew big jock knew, he tried to give us toys

sounded good in ma head

Christ that even exceeds McCoist355's pish version, which is actually quite an achievment <cr>

The funny thing is you state you actually AGREE with me in principle:

You did come up with some lyrics, did you not, that were utter pish, thats the point i'm making. Should it be brought back? Not if its going to lead to sanctions against the club. If a compromise could be found then I would be more than happy to go alonmg with that. Personally I think there are more important things for the club to be bothering about than this and surely its not beyond the wit of the fans to come up with a new song that can Ibrox rocking as much as the BB did.

And you're totally wide of the mark with your "more important things for the club to be bothering about"

Who's said anything about the club lifting the finger? - if the fan groups get their act together and lead on this - and actually do what they claim to want to do and bring back the ONLY roar - then the club not get involved - providing we change the words

You are a strange fellow MisterC, a simple soul it seems...

you've a strange preoccupation with a set of words i put on and have barely mentioned in my posts - why? They're pretty stock Rangers phrases (which i am assuming as a Rangers fan you are familiar with) you know - "Cry is no surrender" "rangers til i die" - ring any bells there?? doh

how bouts HULLO HULLO, WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS, we knew big jock knew, he tried to give us toys

sounded good in ma head

Christ that even exceeds McCoist355's pish version, which is actually quite an achievment <cr>

The funny thing is you state you actually AGREE with me in principle:

And you're totally wide of the mark with your "more important things for the club to be bothering about"

Who's said anything about the club lifting the finger? - if the fan groups get their act together and lead on this - and actually do what they claim to want to do and bring back the ONLY roar - then the club not get involved - providing we change the words

:mecha-anguish:

Do we really need three threads on this non subject......

non-subject?

restoring our pride as a support

restoring our former reputation as a support

restoring the atmosphere we used to generate

increasing the vocal support for our team at all times

getting back the best chant in football IMO

Bringing back TBB - with new words - would do all of the above, and you think its a non-subject?

Id say encouraging support for something us ordinary fans can make a difference with, something thats in our own hands to change within a matter of weeks if we get our act together, is less of a "non-subject" than endless pointless discussion on team selection, boyd, plg etc...