Fifa 09 RM 2009 Cup (Xbox 360)

CooperSF

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKissock when will you manage too play our game mate , i'll manage too play tomorrow or satarday as am staying in... or PM me :craphead:

I will be around tommorow after 10 at night, but possibly during the day. Will find out tommorow so I'll post here if I'm on during the day!

McKissock when will you manage too play our game mate , i'll manage too play tomorrow or satarday as am staying in... or PM me :craphead:

I will be around tommorow after 10 at night, but possibly during the day. Will find out tommorow so I'll post here if I'm on during the day!

tonight after 10 will be sound mate :)

France 5-3 Holland

Was a good game, felt sorry for spence, Henry went through and got clipped by the last man but scored to make it 5-2 then the ref went on to send off the defender after the goal went in. Bit harsh, tbh.

France 5-3 Holland

Was a good game, felt sorry for spence, Henry went through and got clipped by the last man but scored to make it 5-2 then the ref went on to send off the defender after the goal went in. Bit harsh, tbh.

aye fair play too McKissock he deserved it as i was shite, how poor are holland with all the fake names and none of their real players :anguish: