McGregor back in squad

Alexander could do nothing about any of the goals he conceded <cr> Rankin's and Sutton's were both great strikes whilst Fletcher's and Dorman's were both well placed.

Like I said, I was only playing Devils advocate.

Greegs should be left cooling his jets until at least pre-season, or Alexander throws a wobbly!

Dorman's goal at St Mirren, McArthur at Ibrox, Lovell for Falkirk at Ibrox. Constant moments of anxiety this season when McGregor has failed to come for crosses. The guy is not a good keeper, he makes saves which should be comfortable look far better than they are. His private life is a disgrace and for me he is not and has never been Rangers class. He has played a couple of good games for Rangers but i'd see him gone in the summer and have David Marshall signed in his place. The fact he is on the wages he is on is yet another damning moment of idiocy at this club. He is no Andy Goram, not by a long long way.

Shagger's save v Werder Bremen away was the save of the season last year. That match -- according to Walter -- was the finest display of Goalkeeping he has ever witnessed -- full stop.

I really like Alexander for the type of guy he is.. a gentleman.. and a very good Keeper. But McGregor can win you a match -- Neil.. cannot. A reliable backup.. that's his role.