McGregor back in squad

It will be very poor management if that happens, Alexander has done nothing to warrant being dropped.

He also has not done anything to warrent a number 1 spot not sure about him I am afraid. mcgregro coming back in I also not sure about that.

McGregor's served his punishment. If the management feel he's the better keeper then he should play.

Alexander will feel aggrieved (and rightly so) but at this stage of the season they have to do what's best for the team.

All depends who's in charge for tomorrow is it Ally or Walter ;)

As i said before now Barry is out the picture, it's basically freed up Mcgregor to play without questions being asked.

ALLY :21:

Depends what the OP means by 'in the squad'.

I'd expect him to be on the bench, in fact I'd be disappointed if he wasn't. But I don't expect him to start.

To clarify, my understanding from my sauce is that after being left out of the 18 for Hibs, Shagger will be in the 16 tomorrow and having spoken with my sauce today, the feeling in the camp is that he is back in the 11 and both he and Alexander have been told already. (tu)

(tu)

Depends what the OP means by 'in the squad'.

I'd expect him to be on the bench, in fact I'd be disappointed if he wasn't. But I don't expect him to start.

To clarify, my understanding from my sauce is that after being left out of the 18 for Hibs, Shagger will be in the 16 tomorrow and having spoken with my sauce today, the feeling in the camp is that he is back in the 11 and both he and Alexander have been told already. (tu)

(tu)

your sauce? brown or red mate? so that i know it's reliable.