1 Year Ago

Mark.

Did anyone else know Ferguson was going to miss?

He stepped up looking so scared, and at that point my love for our captain evaporated. Thank fuck for Vieri! Also Alexander's save on Liverani was incredible!

In fairness to Ferguson, Frey's save was one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen.

(tu)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the end of extra time was over, i said" fcuk this i'm away for a shower , i can't watch the pens!"

It was the longest shower ever ,until the wee fellow banged on the bogroom door -" Dad ,we're in the final!!"

Sweetest moment ever!!!!(so far)

When the end of extra time was over, i said" fcuk this i'm away for a shower , i can't watch the pens!"

It was the longest shower ever ,until the wee fellow banged on the bogroom door -" Dad ,we're in the final!!"

Sweetest moment ever!!!!(so far)

You didny watch the pens?? <cr>

Fair enough, shat masel after Fergusons miss, but god bless Novo :praise:

This thread makes me so sick from nostalgia. I cracked my head open on a radiator in Hudsons bar in East Kilbride when everyone jumped on top of me after Novo scored. I was so full of adrenalin that I did not feel it for over an hour until someone told me it was still bleeding. I'm in Australia just now and miss seeing us play so much. It's saturday night here and now I'm depressed. Time to crack open the Vodka :beer1:

i was in the black bull pub here in Cumbernauld..once Nacho scored the pen there was an almighty roar, beer flyin everywhere, with 100-150 folk jumpin about like mad huggin each other singin 'there's only 1 nacho novo' & a big bouncy followed & partyed a wee bit in the street:P i remember i hardly slept that night :rolleyes:

Truly 1 of the best nights of my life

Watched the whole thing last night when i taped it last year, at exactly 7:45pm...good times :D

I will remember that day for the rest of my life! Was out for my 21st birthday in the student union. Drank a full vodka and coke between each penalty, it was that nervous. When wee Nacho slotted away that penalty I ran full length of the union to my pal, meanwhile she was running full length the other way. Turned out to be an unbelievable night. The place was bouncing with bears. Except a wee corner of hopefull celtic fans cheering on fiorentina. Oh how they made a quick exit when the celebrations began.

Was in my student flat watching it with 4 others who were all wanting Rangers beat, was skint that week and couldn't afford to go out for it. After the Novo goal I went mental and knocked the coffee table in front of me over. Had coursework for uni due in the next day but ended up going out after my mate told me he'd lend me money and that I was going out that night. Can't remember much more of it.