*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

This is the reason i didnt celebrate, this is the reasion i didnt party on Saturday, because of this shite.

My flat mate went crazy partying all night, begging me to come out to celebrate us winning the league.

I told him, lets not get complacent, i will celebrate when we really do win it and he called me a tim. lol.

We need consistency, too many people getting ahead of themselves, partying wild style, then the the fucking mhanky mob can have a good laugh if we get beat.

COME ON TO FUCK RANGERS! LETS GET INTO THESE CUNTS!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the reason i didnt celebrate, this is the reasion i didnt party on Saturday, because of this shite.

My flat mate went crazy partying all night, begging me to come out to celebrate us winning the league.

I told him, lets not get complacent, i will celebrate when we really do win it and he called me a tim. lol.

We need consistency, too many people getting ahead of themselves, partying wild style, then the the fucking mhanky mob can have a good laugh if we get beat.

COME ON TO FUCK RANGERS! LETS GET INTO THESE CUNTS!

Well said mate, like me.......

Who heard the mics go up when the famine song was sung? They make a big fuss over it when they should just go home.

Setanta is the worst channel ever man.

Correct which is why I stopped subscribing. Rather listen to it on the radio.

We can, at least, take solace in the knowledge that Premier League champions-elect Manchester United are in a similar situation tonight.

take solice in an english team, aint nothing to do with this, and we dinna have a game in hand, aye

We can, at least, take solace in the knowledge that Premier League champions-elect Manchester United are in a similar situation tonight.

Phew! And there was me all worried :rolleyes:

What I meant was, adversity is a natural symptom of success. The club or league is irrelevant, it's simply the nature of winning league titles that there will be peaks and troughs. We'll still win this.