Scum can't handle the pressure!

Just off the phone to my mother who told me her bus was set about by no other than the scummy Celtic pricks. Most of the windows were smashed because there were Rangers fan on board.

They know there is no way back now. The title is coming come.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i just spoke to my mum again and it was Rangers fans fighting with Rangers fans. What the fuck?

You dont half talk some pish mate. WATP

Aint talking pish mate. And we are the people indeed.

Actually i just spoke to my mum again and it was Rangers fans fighting with Rangers fans. What the fuck?

She colour blind????????????

I just asumed it was Celtic fans.

I just assumed you were a scumtic fan, so lay down and grunt........

Either this post shows you're not what you claim to be, or your mum has serious visual problems. Either one isn't good.

Rangers fans bricking their own supporters' bus?

Erm...

Either this post shows you're not what you claim to be, or your mum has serious visual problems. Either one isn't good.

Erm...

Not their supports bus you clown. It was a first bus.

Erm...

Don't call me a clown just because you misled everyone with your thread. This is not the first time I've seen something suspicious from you.

Yeah, just checked my post again...I never said she was on a Rangers bus. She was coming home from work. It's obviously drink fueled.

Fucking hell. Who the fuck would brick their own Rangers bus. Read clearly guys, i know some of you are on the bevy tonight, but lets not get carried away and suggest that i am, in face, a Celtic fan.

Celtic fans are renowned for being paranoid. Lets not take that off them, eh?

Erm...

Don't call me a clown just because you misled everyone with your thread. This is not the first time I've seen something suspicious from you.

I never mislead anyone, i never said it was a supporters bus. Wtf would my mum be doing on a Rangers bus? She hates football.

Erm...

I never mislead anyone, i never said it was a supporters bus. Wtf would my mum be doing on a Rangers bus? She hates football.

But she loves my cock. :pipe:

Erm...

But she loves my cock. :pipe:

She might, if she could find it :craphead: