Scum can't handle the pressure!

Right, so lets get this straight Dietspam.

Yer mum was coming home from work on a First bus and it was full of Gers fans presumably wearing Gers colours and a load of Gers fans bricked it and smashed the windows.....

:sherlock:

Can you tell me which bus route it was on please ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Green and White shite will riot tonight will we see it in the papers aye right

Exactly, after the 4-2 game i posted a thread about a poor guy just waiting on a bus being battered senseless outside my house by those rat scum

Right, so lets get this straight Dietspam.

Yer mum was coming home from work on a First bus and it was full of Gers fans presumably wearing Gers colours and a load of Gers fans bricked it and smashed the windows.....

Can you tell me which bus route it was on please ?

Either the 12 or whatever other bus goes from the town to balornock. Used to be the 16, not any more. I don't think all of them were smashed. But they did run on to the bus as well, yeah.

Really, I've never seen so much paranoia in my life. Oh wait, i have.

Feel sorry for their wives and women. They're the ones who are getting the beatings tonight :pipe:

It's funny you should say that. There is a guy who lives 2 down from me and when me and the missus were walking by, we heard him shouting "You're a fucking liar, a fucking whore! Fuck you!"

He does it quite often, but today sounded a little more upset. :rolleyes: When i came back from Stobhill, there was a Police car out side.

Poor lass.

The scum are already fighting each other on the gallowgate but we have someone on here trying to convince us Rangers fans were fighting each other on a bus but he isnt sure of the route. :sleep1:

Feel sorry for their wives and women. They're the ones who are getting the beatings tonight :pipe:

It's funny you should say that. There is a guy who lives 2 down from me and when me and the missus were walking by, we heard him shouting "You're a fucking liar, a fucking whore! Fuck you!"

He does it quite often, but today sounded a little more upset. :rolleyes: When i came back from Stobhill, there was a Police car out side.

Poor lass.

I don't think funny is the word that applies here :anguish:

The scum are already fighting each other on the gallowgate but we have someone on here trying to convince us Rangers fans were fighting each other on a bus but he isnt sure of the route. :sleep1:

The 12 and the old 16 go the same route...

Poor lass.

I don't think funny is the word that applies here :anguish:

Aye maybe you're right there.

Why would you want to broadcast this even if it was true which I'm sure it isn't.

Well i first thought it was Celtic fans, and thought it was showing that they are cracking up (cause they know it's ours now).

Most of you probably think it was a mad Riot in the town. IT was probably just 4-5 really drunk fans.

Is it so hard to believe that a Rangers fan may actually fight with another Rangers fan? Even on this day.

Sadly this is true. Its a big problem acknowledged by Strathclyde Police .... all the radio ads on about it this past week :(

Timmy doesnt deserve a woman in many cases ..... the women should escape their clutches if they can.

Just off the phone to my mother who told me her bus was set about by no other than the scummy Celtic pricks. Most of the windows were smashed because there were Rangers fan on board.

They know there is no way back now. The title is coming come.

Soon as the facts can be proved it will be ok.

I was first to post about Manchester roits and got dogs abuse as nobody else heard about it, 5 mins later more and more were getting calls about it.

On another note it might be scumdee fans dressed as rangers fans to try and get us kicked out the league(seeing none of there ex players are dying this year)

the number 12 that goes past royston :anguish: , past shitehill and along fenianhill road - your in bandit country there :pipe:

Doesn't go past royston. Goes up Sprinburn road, then turns right into Petershill, then through Barmulloch in to Balornock and then Bishy. But this all happend in the town mate.

:pipe:

it does go past royston you can fcuking see st rochs :anguish: fae the bus window

Closer to Sighthill where there are more Gers fans. I can see Ibrox from the kinston bridge, but i'm not going past it.

Actually i just spoke to my mum again and it was Rangers fans fighting with Rangers fans. What the fuck?

you are a fhanny.

Right back at you, knob end.

does she wear those thick bottled glasses just like ethel butler fae on the buses ?? :cool:

it does go past royston you can fcuking see st rochs :anguish: fae the bus window

Closer to Sighthill where there are more Gers fans. I can see Ibrox from the kinston bridge, but i'm not going past it.

sighthill is full of asylum's and gypsies in fact sighthill is the start of the garngad - doh

spamdiet fuck off to a timmy site you are boring me

ibrox is about 2 miles away from the kingston - granted you can see it , but st rochs is 50 metres away from the buses route - are you mentally handicapped or something because i dont want to take advantage of your state of mind (tu)

well, my wee sisters man has gone schizo tried to rip a gers top off my niece whos 2 ! scummy fuck!

Well hes not a fuckin man then. why not go round and part his balls for him? see if he is so fuckin hard.