A big factor in us winning yesterday

bluepeter

Not sure if it's been posted, I couldn't find any mention of it, but I think one thing had a big influence over the result yesterday, and that was Hartley getting booked in the second (?) minute. It really, really quietened their midfield down, and had them on tenterhooks all game, They're used to getting a few crunchers in early doors and just getting a warning, Thomson taking out his card really gave them something to think about, imo. Couple that with Crosas being largely ineffective, and you have a large part of the reason we won.

I don't mean to take anything away from the Rangers players, who to a man stood up and were counted yesterday, terrific shift from everyone. Also, we had a 12th man out there, I was proud to be part of that crowd, well done to all the Bears for that atmosphere! :praise:

Hartley did get that booking and Crosas was poor but it didnt stop them from getting the ball out wide all the time whenever they did get it for the very reason that they didnt need to go in for challenges, we just kept giving the ball back to them. We showed when we held up the ball and played it on the deck better we could create chances but half of the time we were the architect of our own down fall.

It meant they couldnt kick us off the park or they would be in the shit. I am glad he was booked, after the way they played against us this time last year where our players were assaulted on the park, it is good to see that the ref was not going to stand for it. Football won against their snidey gay cunty tactics

It meant they couldnt kick us off the park or they would be in the shit. I am glad he was booked, after the way they played against us this time last year where our players were assaulted on the park, it is good to see that the ref was not going to stand for it. Football won against their snidey gay cunty tactics

Exactly. They've been doing it for years, getting the snidey damaging tackles in early when they know the ref wants to keep his cards in his pocket. It didn't work out for them today, and I give Craig Thomson credit for that :clap:

Same old Celtc, always cheating...

half of the time we were the architect of our own down fall.

Eh? What downfall?

Rangers 1 Cunts 0 is no kind of downfall whatsoever :gerbad:

Eck is right. If we had passed the ball a wee bit better that game would have been 4-0 at half time :D

Well done Mr Thomson. Shame you never spied that fucking Sutcliffe-wannabe Loovens though.

That was a regret, but who fucking cares? The boy's a liability, and he's available for their last 3 games. :D

If we'd dropped points, I'd have been pissed off he stayed on the park, but fuck them - we won. We're 2 points clear with 3 games to go. If you'd been offered that at any time this season, you'd have grabbed, it, as we all would.

Come on The Rangers, bring it home :rangers:

I reeli think it was down to the fact everyone was up for it the fans and the players. Dnt think there was a player on the field that stopped runnin they all did there bit 4 the cause. Davis and Smith trackin back nd helpin the fullbacks was also a big factor nakamura nd maloney werentr in the game.

half of the time we were the architect of our own down fall.

Eh? What downfall?

Rangers 1 Cunts 0 is no kind of downfall whatsoever :gerbad:

Ach you know what I fucking mean, in terms of keeping the ball, we could hardly do it, dont make me out to be one of the moaning mob, im not debating the scoreline. We invited pressure on us too much and it left us shitting bricking it for 45 minutes

laudrupforever, I absolutely love your sig. Do you have the full picture ? What a sight it was, instead of running away directly Davis just slid on into the goal.

I don't any more - it was the one on BBC's match report that I hotlinked but they've switched it for the highlights now.

I didn't even save a copy either. I'm now thinking the change was a mistake. :(