Get Velicka As far away from Ibrox As possible

Guest therabbitt
Get velicka as far away from ibrox as possible the boy is dire straits him and stevie smith , there first touch is non existant!!!!

He might have not had a great game last night, but he has still scored 4 goals in 5 games! That's a fairly decent record for a striker at the business end of the season. His inclusion last night was a mistake or a gamble that didn't pay off, but he might very well still have a place in the squad for next season in my opinion - albeit down the pecking order.

Get velicka as far away from ibrox as possible the boy is dire straits him and stevie smith , there first touch is non existant!!!!

He might have not had a great game last night, but he has still scored 4 goals in 5 games! That's a fairly decent record for a striker at the business end of the season. His inclusion last night was a mistake or a gamble that didn't pay off, but he might very well still have a place in the squad for next season in my opinion - albeit down the pecking order.

A will give you 4 goals in 5 games but the boy is not a footballer , he cant make runs behind the defence he cant come short for the ball cause it bounces off him and any defender with the slightest touch on him he just falls and looks at the ref , you cant play boyd and velicka up front they are far too similar no pace no imagination no connection

Guest therabbitt

A will give you 4 goals in 5 games but the boy is not a footballer , he cant make runs behind the defence he cant come short for the ball cause it bounces off him and any defender with the slightest touch on him he just falls and looks at the ref , you cant play boyd and velicka up front they are far too similar no pace no imagination no connection

Rangers 2:0 Hearts - goals from Boyd and Velicka

Rangers 3:0 St Mirren - goals from Boyd and Velicka

Hibs 2:3 Rangers - goal from Velicka

Rangers 3:1 M'Well - goals from Boyd and Velicka

Apart from last night, that's the last 4 times they have played with each other. There's some definite evidence that they can play with each other...

Apart from last night, that's the last 4 times they have played with each other. There's some definite evidence that they can play with each other...

Yeah ano they have got goals in the last 4 games but they cant play each other , take example the last games they have played long ball to target man which is boyd the flick on who is round the back getting these balls knowone velicka is standing there with his thumb up his arse , a miller , novo , lafferty can make these runs and get double the goals create more chances than what we are , the boy is not worthy of the strip

You should get yourself as far away from a keyboard as possible......

Nah a really shouldnt

:craphead: good idea...there are a few remote islands available ok he scored goals and thats why Wattie tried him out again but he should have been hooked as soon as it became clear he was not on the ball...we had no time to lose last night

Guest therabbitt

Yeah ano they have got goals in the last 4 games but they cant play each other , take example the last games they have played long ball to target man which is boyd the flick on who is round the back getting these balls knowone velicka is standing there with his thumb up his arse , a miller , novo , lafferty can make these runs and get double the goals create more chances than what we are , the boy is not worthy of the strip

They played together, the team won. What more can you ask for?

Guest therabbitt

:craphead: good idea...there are a few remote islands available ok he scored goals and thats why Wattie tried him out again but he should have been hooked as soon as it became clear he was not on the ball...we had no time to lose last night

As much as he was garbage last night, I would never make substitutions before half time not injury related. Walter should have been encouraging the team to play with the ball to feet to change things in the first half. The reliance on long balls to Boyd and Velicka was the problem with the first half along with the attitude of the players.

That's a pretty harsh call on Velicka, 4 goals in 5 games isn't a bad return for someone who hasn't seen that much first team action this season.

There's been some decent play between Velicka and Boyd, so I'd get off my high-horse if I were you and judge them at the end of the season, who know's maybe Velicka will chip in with a hat trick against the sheep?

It's coming home, you better believe it!

That's a pretty harsh call on Velicka, 4 goals in 5 games isn't a bad return for someone who hasn't seen that much first team action this season.

There's been some decent play between Velicka and Boyd, so I'd get off my high-horse if I were you and judge them at the end of the season, who know's maybe Velicka will chip in with a hat trick against the sheep?

It's coming home, you better believe it!

He was like a sunday league player last nite, and i wouldnt say hes added a great to deal to our play apart from goals.

Pretty poor player imo.

Andrius Velicka is an absolute fucking turkey!

Touch of a rapist, absolutely no pace, no link up play and is blowing out of his arse after 45 minutes. What a waste of £1m!

This is a harsh comment he has not done much off the ball but he has scored.

Plus he has the best record at our club overall 6 games 5 goals!! :D

I think he can do a job for us in certain games, I just think WS made a massive mistake starting with both him and Boyd last night. They struggled up there and it didn't help with the rest of the team playing high balls all the time. We should have started with one of the 2 partnered with a pacey forward.

Walter had every right to pick Boyd & Velicka

But that game was lacking any movement up front

But as i already said he had every right to put out that team

He had every right to as he's the manager, whether or not playing Boyd and Velicka together against two big daft centre halves was the correct decision is debatable to say the least.

I'm no football genius but if you asked Jones and Hogg whether they'd like to play agains Boyd and Velicka or Miller and Novo - i can almost guarantee they'd be happier with the former.

If Walter had started with Novo, i am totally convinced we'd still be 2 points clear this morning.

In essence we only had 45 minutes in which to win the game as the personnel and tactics that were employed in the first 45 minutes rendered us useless.

Awful footballer, i cant believe the amount of fans backing him, he would give Dragan and Ostenstadt a run for the most useless cunt ever to wear the famous shirt, i know what i seen last night before and after half time, the two that were subbed should never play for us again.

just as slow as boyd, just as i-mobile as boyd, just as useless as boyd.

what a waste of 15k a week and £1m!

agree totally what people dont realise is when quoting boyd and velickas goals is their scored against

junior players in a junior league boyd would never score more than 5 goals a season in any decent league inthe world

thats why he never scores an away goal against the top teams tims hearts hibs even shite like aberdeen

get the 2 of them to f***

4 goals in four games then dropped for the biggest game of the season. I thought it was the right decision but i know how i would have been feeling if i was Velicka, wold have been very hard to get himself up for that game

Bar his goals, he's been awful. You get better players in junior football!

He has no pace at all, he's lazy, his touch is horrific, he plays in a pair of slippers every game, his passing is woeful, he's shite in the air, he's easily marked out of a game, he cannot link up.....

Waste of £1m, send him back to Lithuania. The Boyd, and, Velicka partnership was an embarrassment, one of the worst I have ever seen!