Captain Kirk injured by exploding egg

No not a story line from an old episode of Star Trek rather our own Kirk Broadfoot has apparently been injured in his kitchen by an exploding egg. I never bought the sun or record so someone else will need to fill in all the gory details

was poaching two eggs in microwave. took them out. one exploded in his face and severely burnt him with boling water.

tit

sums up our season.

Pretty much what I think too.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen broadfoot today at murray park, his face is a complete mess,

he had massive sun glasses on to hide the burns, but his face is in a bad way.

No not a story line from an old episode of Star Trek rather our own Kirk Broadfoot has apparently been injured in his kitchen by an exploding egg. I never bought the sun or record so someone else will need to fill in all the gory details

was poaching two eggs in microwave. took them out. one exploded in his face and severely burnt him with boling water.

tit

sums up our season.

Was thinking the same m8 (not that I don't hope Kirk's OK, but Crivins, it does kind of figure).

tit

sums up our season.

Reminds me of the time that Chris Woods hurt his finger stuffing a chicken :pipe:

i heard when he was at stmirren he was injured when he tried to cut his finger nails with a blender :rolleyes:

news just in - big kirk has a fixed odds up but the bookies won't pay out cos he's got a burnt coupon :rolleyes:

There was a tv thing on ages ago about sexual injuries, one guy cut a hole in a melon, put it in the microwave (for too long) stuck his knob in and duly scalded it so he ended up in hospital.

Another idiot tried shagging the water inlet at the swimming pool and stuck his dick.

On the same programme some bird was giving a blow job and her jaw locked, the guy had to near beat her up to get it released she was black and blue.