First Miller goal i've cheered

ballywatp

So you kept quiet when he scored at parkhead?

x2 wasnt it?

Aye 2 crackers :lol:

I cracked a smile, but that was as far as I could go at the time. Still don't like him, but i've gained some respect for him.

Pish

x2 wasnt it?

I cracked a smile, but that was as far as I could go at the time. Still don't like him, but i've gained some respect for him.

If you cracked a smile when he scored to give us a lead in an old firm you aint a real fan. Stop talking pish.

x2 wasnt it?

If you cracked a smile when he scored to give us a lead in an old firm you aint a real fan. Stop talking pish.

If you say so, i'll just jack it in then.

x2 wasnt it?

Yes, very good. We score at the paedodome, and you only just about mange to crack a smile because you'd rather hate Miller for being there than love Rangers for scoring.

Wasn't long ago he was running around kissing their badge. Maybe i don't have as short a memory as some. I didn't start this post to slag him off but your reactions are interesting. If neil lennon pulled on a blue jersey would you cheer him? Personally i'd rather cut my balls off.

x2 wasnt it?

If you say so, i'll just jack it in then.

Away smile at Miller goals.

EDIT: I agree Kev strange..

x2 wasnt it?

Yes, very good. We score at the paedodome, and you only just about mange to crack a smile because you'd rather hate Miller for being there than love Rangers for scoring.

Wasn't long ago he was running around kissing their badge. Maybe i don't have as short a memory as some. I didn't start this post to slag him off but your reactions are interesting. If neil lennon pulled on a blue jersey would you cheer him? Personally i'd rather cut my balls off.

Thats not the issue here! You're saying you never cheered two of our 4 goals at Celtic park because it was Miller that scored. To me, thats absolutely ridiculous. 2 Rangers goals that you'd rather not cheer.

Just out of stubborness because i don't like him. It went against my natural instinct so i went bonkers for the other 2 to make up for it.

x2 wasnt it?

Thats not the issue here! You're saying you never cheered two of our 4 goals at Celtic park because it was Miller that scored. To me, thats absolutely ridiculous. 2 Rangers goals that you'd rather not cheer.

Just out of stubborness because i don't like him. It went against my natural instinct so i went bonkers for the other 2 to make up for it.

I'll cheer an OG if it's in Rangers favour for fuck sake.

x2 wasnt it?

Just very strange IMO, and your short memory serves you wrong, he didnt kiss any badge

x2 wasnt it?

Just very strange IMO, and your short memory serves you wrong, he didnt kiss any badge

Close enough. Would you always cheer a rangers goal, no matter what? Is there not a point where you question whether the team you grew up with is still the same team. Would you support Rangers if they played in green and white?

x2 wasnt it?

Close enough. Would you always cheer a rangers goal, no matter what? Is there not a point where you question whether the team you grew up with is still the same team. Would you support Rangers if they played in green and white?

Who is this heedthebaw? Im sorry mate but you are ridiculous. Either special needs or a kid.