You are offered £10m to follow another team...

Amac9

£10M to follow another team  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends.

Would I go to Celtc park at the weekends and sing You'll never Walk Alone and Ooh Aah Up the 'Ra for £10m? No, I couldn't do it.

Would I follow Forfar Athletic on a Saturday for £10m? Bloody right I would. Anyone who says they wouldn't has no idea what £10m is. You can't stop a heart beating blue, so I wouldn't (couldn't) stop loving the Rangers, but if you gave me £10m I'd never go to Ibrox again - I believe anybody faced with the actual choice would say the same.

I think most people if put in this situation, would take the money, and that includes those who said no.

Rangers Football Club may be the best club in the world, but it's still just a football club.

I never voted as I think it's a really stupid poll. I like most people on here don't just "follow" Rangers, I love Rangers, I think about Rangers all the time. This is not something that can just be switched off for any reason. Many people would take the money and go and watch Chesea, Man U or whoever but Rangers would still be in their hearts.

I think most people if put in this situation, would take the money, and that includes those who said no.

Rangers Football Club may be the best club in the world, but it's still just a football club.

For some it's life. Their world revolves around it. Of course some of the people that said no would take the money. But i honestly believe there are those who wouldn't.

Most people will say no here anyway since it's a stupid question.

Breaking News......

In a recent online poll, when asked if they would take £10 million to start supporting Cowdenbeath instead of Rangers, 46% of fans said they would. The other 54% lied.

:craphead:

:lol:

:lol:

It depends.

Would I go to Celtc park at the weekends and sing You'll never Walk Alone and Ooh Aah Up the 'Ra for £10m? No, I couldn't do it.

Would I follow Forfar Athletic on a Saturday for £10m? Bloody right I would. Anyone who says they wouldn't has no idea what £10m is. You can't stop a heart beating blue, so I wouldn't (couldn't) stop loving the Rangers, but if you gave me £10m I'd never go to Ibrox again - I believe anybody faced with the actual choice would say the same.

Thats a pretty good answer. People say no, and, its easy to do, however, you have to look at things from all angles...

How would this be enforced? (the changing team thing)

Who would actually know?

People would find a way of having both, as many have said, you dont "choose" to become a bear, you just ARE, it wont change, ever, for anything. That amount of money is life changing, completely, so, my anwer would be yes, but, I would do both, take the coin and Rangers forever in my heart. Also remember, if you have that kind of money, you can do what you like, including probably making people disappear :pipe:

If i`m offered 10 milions to follow another team i will say yes :rolleyes: and then i`ll travel and buy a house in Glasgow to follow Rangers at Ibrox :gerbad:

What they`re gonna do to me,i have 10 milions ffs :pipe: