You are offered £10m to follow another team...

Amac9

£10M to follow another team  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would choose to support the team most likely to go bust (gretna) once they have gone get my season ticket for rangers back!! :D

actually I have 10 million Id buy a box :pipe:

Unless you already have millions every single person would take the money 100%.

Whenever it was put in front of you theres no way you would refuse it, absolutely no way.

Rangers play a big part in my life but family and health are much more important. To deny my family 10 million pound would be ridiculous.

speak for yourself you money grabbing bassa

I would take their money but it would be impossible to support another team. Would go into hiding and change my name, get plastic surgery and come back and invest money in my team. That's how much I love the Gers. :rangers:

The question doesn't really make sense to me because I couldn't not support Rangers.

I could take the £10 million and say I will never support them again, but I would still would still want them to win, and the passion would still be running through my blood.

Can you take the 10 million, move to London and support chelsea but listen to Rangers games on the radio, and go and watch the gers in europe as neutral who just happens to be on holiday in that particular city at the time

Everyone in this thread who said no in this poll, you're thinking with your heart.

If you walked into a room and there was a contract saying you will have 10M wired into your account as long as you pick a new team to support, there is no way you wouldn't consider it.

I know it's all about proving how big a supporter we are and showing that we're proud Rangers fans and money is nothing to us - but in the real world? Bravado gets you nowhere.

Reality is a lot more stark when it's happening than when you're discussing it on a forum.