The tims are fecking frothing at the mouth!

McBoyd

Someone get on another of their fora and harvest us some more quotes, I love reading them so much.

This is your average tim.

RYT BHOYS ANO WE DIDNAE DAE SO WEL VERSES HIBERNEAN 2DAY BUT LETS STAY POSITIV COS WE MITE BE BEHIND GERS ON POINTS BUT DINNAE 4GET DAT WE CAN STILL WIN DIS ON GOAL DIFFRINCE!!! EVEN IF DA UNWOSHED WIN AT TANNERDYS NEXT WEAK DEN ITS STILL ON OUR HANDS ALL WEE NEED TAE DAE IZ BEAT HARTS ND HOPE DAT RANGERS DINNAE SCORE MOAR DAN 4!!!!!!!!!!

Surely that's a deep undercover bear.

How the fuck can they still win it, if we win at tannadice.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone get on another of their fora and harvest us some more quotes, I love reading them so much.

RYT BHOYS ANO WE DIDNAE DAE SO WEL VERSES HIBERNEAN 2DAY BUT LETS STAY POSITIV COS WE MITE BE BEHIND GERS ON POINTS BUT DINNAE 4GET DAT WE CAN STILL WIN DIS ON GOAL DIFFRINCE!!! EVEN IF DA UNWOSHED WIN AT TANNERDYS NEXT WEAK DEN ITS STILL ON OUR HANDS ALL WEE NEED TAE DAE IZ BEAT HARTS ND HOPE DAT RANGERS DINNAE SCORE MOAR DAN 4!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god, this boy is so uneducated its not right! he ought to go back to school and learn how to spell.

and another point look at this bit of his post lol

WE CAN STILL WIN DIS ON GOAL DIFFRINCE!!! EVEN IF DA UNWOSHED WIN AT TANNERDYS NEXT WEAK DEN ITS STILL ON OUR HANDS ALL WEE NEED TAE DAE IZ BEAT HARTS

to my understanding if rangers win and celtic win we will still be 2 points clear and we will be CHAMPIONS.

so i dont really get why he thinks septic will win the league on goal difference!!!!

WHAT A DIDDY

He is at the WUM.... He is a Gers fan pretedning to be a tim!

He is at the WUM.... He is a Gers fan pretedning to be a tim!

Haha, of course, i just noticed the username too, 'hail 88 hial.

Belter..

Yesterday, 07:44 AM

I'm most likely wrong but I have this feeling today that Celtic will go for goals and, in so doing, concede points. I also see us doing a job on an underpowered Aberdeen. Rangers will win by a few goals I feel, while Celtic will draw. Just a feeling, but it's similar to the one I got that we'd draw with Hibs.

i've got that smug self-satisfied feeling today :scot:

Yes yes, lets laugh at the tims.

It wont be fucking that if we are the ones on the laughing end next week

Calm yer pants till the trophy is in a Rangers players hands, Dundee Utd, is a tough game, and it aint over till its over. Getting way ahead of ourselves here.

I'm most likely wrong but I have this feeling today that Celtic will go for goals and, in so doing, concede points. I also see us doing a job on an underpowered Aberdeen. Rangers will win by a few goals I feel, while Celtic will draw. Just a feeling, but it's similar to the one I got that we'd draw with Hibs.

Any feeling on the Wednesday lotto numbers? :craphead:

Any feeling on the Wednesday lotto numbers? :craphead:

I predict numbers, one of which will feature a 2, I also get a good feeling about the number 11, I also have a bad feeling about banking and I recommend that if your names is Strachan that you may face a change in employment and should not invest in any property in Scotland.

Yes, of course its not over, but its back in our hands and that all we could ask for on the last day, but we can still laugh at they feckers, they thought they'd be back on top the day no probs, so a big giruy for today :lol:

It appears that hail_88_hial can't spell or count.

He will fit in well on that forum. :rolleyes:

:lol:

'We were patient today & did everything, but score.' Strachan after the game

What a clueless little prick.

We were lacklustre, lazy, lacking in imagination & generally pish poor & scared of winning.

The manager needs a long hard look at himself, he comes out with this pish everytime & fools no-one, sorry he does fool quite a few (there's some on here).

Le Guen is a good shout!