'Feels' bigger than Manchester

To be honest Bears/Bearettes...

This title decider even 'feels' bigger than the UEFA Cup Final. And why? Because it is more important to our club's viability -- financially -- status -- getting players and so on. And PRIDE!

The build up will be massive. The outcome more important imho. This is the biggest match this century. Let's forget any bickering between us. There is only one thing that is important. Getting this title. Nothing is more important to us -- and our beloved club.

CMON THE GERS... WATP!

I know mate -- but if we lost in Manchester, well who'd have thought we would have won/got there anyway -- sort of thing. This is a MUST because of the financial reasons and the fact we need to stop them

Without Euro fitba next year -- because we won't spend any money getting anyone in if we do not win -- we will be lost until we get a Scots Abromovich. And that won't happen. It is all about Rangers survival -- close to anyway.

btw. The crowd in Manchester was the biggest movement of people in the UK since the second world war.

this tension and atmosphere feels bigger, its just going to build

and build

and build

and then someone is going to have to take the responsibility of putting the ball in the net!!!!

i canny wait man! lol

;)

WATP

doesn't feel anywhere near manchester imo. not for me anyway. maybe i'm alone but i can't get really excited for any domestic competitions. however i know how important it is to 1. stop celtic winning another title by default because we are so bad and 2. gain direct entry to ucl after wally fucked it against hearts reserves last year.

aye this is bigger i would say aswell. Manchester we were not expected to win. you need to look at the bigger picture and when we win this League we will be so much better off.

i expected us to at least turn up in manchester, that was a damp squib, this is Rangers v a provincial club who have not really ever liked us.

we will be much better off (tu)

its gonna be tasty!

;)

doesn't feel anywhere near manchester imo. not for me anyway. maybe i'm alone but i can't get really excited for any domestic competitions. however i know how important it is to 1. stop celtic winning another title by default because we are so bad and 2. gain direct entry to ucl after wally fucked it against hearts reserves last year.

Winning the title is what our history is all about! 51 and counting!

Would you want another Uefa Cup final or an SPL finale like this next season?

I know which I would rather.

getting title wrapped up early and a european final.

WATP