Rangers Media Fifa 09 Tournament (Xbox 360)

CooperSF

You would think I would give up by now. I'm going to be setting up a new tournament since the last one was corrupted by people not being able to play, not enough numbers ect. PEOPLE HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE TO PLAY. IF YOU CAN'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SICK YOUR NAME DOWN

Standard Rules:

• 2 groups containing 4 teams.
  • The available teams for the tournament are the football teams who made the last 8 of this years Champions League e.g. Arsenal, Manchester United, Villareal ...
  • 5 minutes per half for each game.
  • If the 90 minutes ends 0-0 then it will just count as your standard draw.
  • No modified controllers
  • If matches lag out for some reason, match has to be replayed
  • Everybody (In each group) will play each other home and away. Meaning a player will play a total of 6 games for the group stages
  • The top 2 from each group qualifies into the Semi-Finals. If teams are drawing on points, then it comes down to Goal Difference, or if that is the same then Head to Head results

If your interested then please leave a post of your interest and Gamertag. Once there are 8 players I'll do the draw for the groups and teams :)

Those interested - Gamertag in brackets:

1. SilverFox (iBlueArrow)

2. Allzo (Allzo)

3. Duffy86 (duffy6186)

4. maxwellrfc (maxy88)

5. bryanRfc (B R Y A N o8)

6. McKissock (Yasamuu)

7. Spence (scott08watp)

8. marc_rfc (marcoshambles)

Group A

maxwellrfc - Villarreal

Duffy86 - Bayern Munich

Allzo - Porto

SilverFox - Liverpool

Group B

bryanRfc - Manchester United

McKissock - Chelsea

Spence - Barcelona

marc_rfc - Arsenal

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i could pal but :( a stull havent bought a new xbox man. recently i have been having to save up cause im leaveing school, well i left. and to renew ma season ticket. which i found oot a while ago my dads buying me if we win the league so. Mon the gers :D. il ask my friend if he can give me a bash of his just now till then but. al let you know soon as :D

wish i could pal but :( a stull havent bought a new xbox man. recently i have been having to save up cause im leaveing school, well i left. and to renew ma season ticket. which i found oot a while ago my dads buying me if we win the league so. Mon the gers :D. il ask my friend if he can give me a bash of his just now till then but. al let you know soon as :D

stu a didny no ye wur on this forum :O a was talkin tae ye the er day there on a site about u wantin tae bump Fitbaw manager :lol: any luck ?

get on the phone to your mate :lol:

Where about in falkirk you from Duffy :lol: aknow its random and on the fifa thread but just asking :craphead:

Grangemouth mate what makes you ask?

Naw mate ma utorrent was sayin wood take like a day n 3 hrs so a left it :lol: just got my fruity loops back :D

awww nice a canny use that man least its bettar than they other "tunes" :anguish::lol: