Pubs

Escobar

Forgotten the name of it already but a few threads down titled "Any Dundee bears on the forum?"..someone put in a good suggestion of a pub that will be packed of gers.

Campbeltown Bar on Hawkhill prodominently Gers Pub,

jus dinny go to the one up the road on the corner... crawlin wi the Tims :anguish: wen i first moved to Dundee i went in for the Old Firm n swiftly got the fuck oot o there when the tims scored and i was the only 1 no cheerin!

Was in Dundee today, in the Club Bar in the city centre, watched the 4:2 OF gae there and to everyone there were supporting the good guys. Rumour in Dundee, however, is up to 20,000 of us heading up therefore most pubs are hiring bouncers to be on the doors. Not sure if true or just talk.

What is true though as it was a quote from Tayside police, they will be stopping all buses entering the city and checking for alchohol and charging bus companies who break the law. Also spot checking for tickets apparently.

Was in Dundee today, in the Club Bar in the city centre, watched the 4:2 OF gae there and to everyone there were supporting the good guys. Rumour in Dundee, however, is up to 20,000 of us heading up therefore most pubs are hiring bouncers to be on the doors. Not sure if true or just talk.

What is true though as it was a quote from Tayside police, they will be stopping all buses entering the city and checking for alchohol and charging bus companies who break the law. Also spot checking for tickets apparently.

Bouncers r sound enough in the city as long as yer no rat arsed or a ned