Gow this weekend

bearwhocares

a player played at Ibrox having signed a pre season contract ? I'm sure its probably happened before but I can't remember. Anyone ? Anyway I don't think he will do us any favours and neither should he. :rolleyes: I hope he does well and his team get stuffed 5- 0.

he hasn't been scoring lately what if his performance continues to go downhill? Celtic sign JvH we sign Gow ...thats the difference these days

Only had two bad games, been pretty much outstanding for more than half of the season. Will probably play a blinder on sunday and show us what he is all about!

Gow will be a good addition to the squad, a squad that needs strengthened!

I don't get to see much of the scottish game and when I do watch its only Rangers. Is Gow any good, was he good before Anthoiy Stokes was on loan? Is it possibvle that Stokes made him look better than he was? All genuine questions as I really have never seen him play

I don't get to see much of the scottish game and when I do watch its only Rangers. Is Gow any good, was he good before Anthoiy Stokes was on loan? Is it possibvle that Stokes made him look better than he was? All genuine questions as I really have never seen him play

Gow is a good, intelligent player. Reminds a bit of (whisper it) Chris Sutton.

Good thing with Gow is that he can play in 3 different positions, wide left, behind the strikers or up front. Good bit of pace and skill on him and he has a great attitude and work-rate. Good passer of the ball and very intelligent. Yogi and a few others seem to think he will only get better. Also says he is the model professional!

a player played at Ibrox having signed a pre season contract ? I'm sure its probably happened before but I can't remember. Anyone ? Anyway I don't think he will do us any favours and neither should he. :rolleyes: I hope he does well and his team get stuffed 5- 0.

Did boyd no score against us having signed a pre-c? No sure if it was away or no but.

Did boyd no score against us having signed a pre-c? No sure if it was away or no but.

Don't think he has scored against us or the unwashed.

he hasn't been scoring lately what if his performance continues to go downhill? Celtic sign JvH we sign Gow ...thats the difference these days

He had not scored for 30 odd games and then got 5 in 3 but that seems to have been it. Earlier this season friends and neighbours who are Falkirk regulars would have been happy to get £50,000 for him but after our interest he suddenly became a world class player in their eyes. I will reserve my judgement.

Don't think he has scored against us or the unwashed.

boyd did score against us i am sure.. not sure how many times.

the 3-2 game at rugby park last year... pistol pete hatrick.. a was at tht and i think boyd scored

i can remember singin 'boydy boydy geez the sash ' not long after it :lol: :lol: