• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------Novo--Boyd-------------

Adam--Hemdani--Ferguson--Burke

Murray--Weir-----Svensson--Hutton

---------------McGregor--------------

Can't see Sebo starting muff BUT i would love to see him get that starting place on sunday. Why not let him start, lets see what he can do and lets face it the team isn't any weaker with sebo in place of novo.

Good to see Dado's back. I see him coming on in the closing period of the second half. He needs to get a good run out on sunday because we REALLY need him midweek.

This is a huge game as it will probably open a bigger more attractive gap between us and the sheep. So lets hope we pump these tits and the team comes out of this game injury free.

2-0

WATP

Rangers striker Dado Prso faces a late fitness test as he bids to return from a month out with a hamstring problem.

Ugo Ehiogu and Kevin Thomson remain on the sidelines, along with Andy Webster, Stefan Klos, Thomas Buffel and Steven Smith.

Falkirk defender Darren Barr returns after a one-match ban but Karl Dodd remains out of action, along with Craig Ireland, Tiago and Graham Barrett.

Kenny Milne will also miss out, while forward Alan Gow faces the club he has agreed to join in the summer.

If hughes had done the right thing Gow should be in our team for Sunday but you've mentioned Darren Barr there we could have done worse than sign him too, he's a good un and not scared to put himself about, young too. Apart from that we'll hump them, their due it !

Hughes did do the right thing, He rejected peanuts for a player, who he thought would give him more for his money by playing till the end of the season rather than taking a small sum of money he probably wouldnt see anyway.

It was Rangers that acted inproperly and should have offered 100k more and then he would have been in our team on Sunday......... Well, If he hadnt picked up an injury with the rest of the new boys.

How can anyone predict the result of a Rangers game? It all depends on attitude on the day. I wouldn't be surprised if we won 5-0 on Sunday, but equally a 0-2 defeat wouldn't surprise me either.

I would like to see Boyd and Sebo on from the start. Maybe it would work and maybe not, but I'd like to see it given a try. Say what you like about Sebo, if he'd been playing on Wed, the two Tel-Aviv centre backs wouldn't have been able to stroll through the game as they did. Whether he scored or not, they would have had to watch him every minute.

What I hope even more is that WS uses more attacking tactics and be less negative. Remember the days not long ago that a team coming to Ibrox would be under seige for most of the 90 minutes until they finally cracked. The Wed game was a case in point. As soon as we equalised, we eased off and Tel-Aviv came back more and more into the game. We could have finished up losing 3-1 or worse. At 1-1, they were there for the taking. So on Sunday, let's start at a high pace, keep it going, and batter their defence. This would also take a lot of pressure on our own defence.

Rangers striker Dado Prso faces a late fitness test as he bids to return from a month out with a hamstring problem.

Ugo Ehiogu and Kevin Thomson remain on the sidelines, along with Andy Webster, Stefan Klos, Thomas Buffel and Steven Smith.

Falkirk defender Darren Barr returns after a one-match ban but Karl Dodd remains out of action, along with Craig Ireland, Tiago and Graham Barrett.

Kenny Milne will also miss out, while forward Alan Gow faces the club he has agreed to join in the summer.

If hughes had done the right thing Gow should be in our team for Sunday but you've mentioned Darren Barr there we could have done worse than sign him too, he's a good un and not scared to put himself about, young too. Apart from that we'll hump them, their due it !

Hughes did do the right thing, He rejected peanuts for a player, who he thought would give him more for his money by playing till the end of the season rather than taking a small sum of money he probably wouldnt see anyway.

It was Rangers that acted inproperly and should have offered 100k more and then he would have been in our team on Sunday......... Well, If he hadnt picked up an injury with the rest of the new boys.

You think so? Someone worked that their rejection of our offer means that Gow is costing them just under £15,000 a match (assuming he plays in every SPL game until season's end) plus his wages. To me that is madness for a club like Falkirk.

Remember the days not long ago that a team coming to Ibrox would be under seige for most of the 90 minutes until they finally cracked. The Wed game was a case in point. As soon as we equalised, we eased off and Tel-Aviv came back more and more into the game. We could have finished up losing 3-1 or worse. At 1-1, they were there for the taking. So on Sunday, let's start at a high pace, keep it going, and batter their defence. This would also take a lot of pressure on our own defence.

Well said. (tu) In recent times, every team in SPL has been able to show up at Ibrox and think they can leave with something. We have to get our home record strong again.

can anyone PM me a link to see the game? I'm subscribed to live footy online but I can't get through to the site for some reason! :angry:

I have been knocked off the servers three times the last three weeks. email admin@livefootballonline.com with a screenshot of your paypal payment to them and tell them you think you have been knocked off the server - tell them your username and password and that should get you back on - its a pain in the arse but they've had a few problems the last wee while.

can anyone PM me a link to see the game? I'm subscribed to live footy online but I can't get through to the site for some reason! :angry:

I have been knocked off the servers three times the last three weeks. email admin@livefootballonline.com with a screenshot of your paypal payment to them and tell them you think you have been knocked off the server - tell them your username and password and that should get you back on - its a pain in the arse but they've had a few problems the last wee while.

Cheers Ricardo! it's livefooty though, not livefootballonline. I'm downloading rapidshare again to see if that works. (tu)