43 years old,seen 17 titles

Steakbake

I am also shitting myself here, can't wait for the final whistle to blow on Sun and let out the cheer 'Glasgow Rangers champions o o o o o o o o o '!!!

Monkey chants?

Racist cunt.

Gary boy :pipe:

:lol:

papa :pipe: - Was at mega last night, fanny was quality! :pipe:

Right you, that's plenty!

Thursday night down the Mega Shop, canny beat it. You should have popped into Asda to doth your cap at me :pipe:

*doff

Bloody journalists! :P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also shitting myself here, can't wait for the final whistle to blow on Sun and let out the cheer 'Glasgow Rangers champions o o o o o o o o o '!!!

Monkey chants?

Racist cunt.

Thursday night down the Mega Shop, canny beat it. You should have popped into Asda to doth your cap at me :pipe:

Mega then the pally, that's what good night's are made of, especially when it's buy 1 get 1 free in mega then £1 a voddy red bull at the bongo. :gerbad:

:pipe:

27 years old in my time of being a Rangers fan I have seen 11 titles and not been as nervous as this. This is the most crucial in many a long year. I can hardly sleep at night which isn't helped by my ticket not arriving yet! Anyway, I think we can do it, its in our hands. Do it. Its that simple.

Sympathise totally Mr.C that your ticket hasn't arrived-that's a double whammy!

Big time, dunno what I'm more nervous about, the ticket situation, or the game itself!

have you had any communication with our excellent ticket office staff

if it was me i would be camped outside at 10 am tmro and threaten them until i got at leats a copy of a ticket

Getting the ticket from a guy from the site. He sent it recorded delivery Tuesday or Wednesday and I know from my work that they can take 4 days. Will be livid if it doesnt come and may contact one of these ambulance chasing lawyers to sue Royal Mail for the mental distress it will undoubtedly cause :pipe:

27 years old in my time of being a Rangers fan I have seen 11 titles and not been as nervous as this. This is the most crucial in many a long year. I can hardly sleep at night which isn't helped by my ticket not arriving yet! Anyway, I think we can do it, its in our hands. Do it. Its that simple.

Big time, dunno what I'm more nervous about, the ticket situation, or the game itself!

if it was me i would be camped outside at 10 am tmro and threaten them until i got at leats a copy of a ticket

Getting the ticket from a guy from the site. He sent it recorded delivery Tuesday or Wednesday and I know from my work that they can take 4 days. Will be livid if it doesnt come and may contact one of these ambulance chasing lawyers to sue Royal Mail for the mental distress it will undoubtedly cause :pipe:

He should have a tracking number for it, use that and give the local PO a bell tomorrow morning (probably half day Saturday) and you could maybe pick it up (tu)

Monkey chants?

Racist cunt.

*doff

Bloody journalists! :P

Bloody grammar polis :sherlock:

I thought being an old timer and experienced campaigner i would take this Sunday's game in my stride:nothing could be further from the truth.As the week is progressing my stomach is in knots and i can't get to sleep at night.Some may find that sad for a 'mature' gentleman but that's the way this great club of ours grabs us.

I won't enjoy this until the final whistle goes and we have the championship secured-then i can let my hair down and finally go potty!

you have no hair

ive probably seen the same titles won and lost as yourself mate and im quite calm just now

but on sunday i may even sing the odd song at the game and let out an ooooooh if we get a corner

You're a better man than me mate. Can't fuckin sleep, drinking like f*ck, hair falling out onto the bastard keyboard like snow!

It's like waiting outside the f*cking maternity unit door! Well it would be if i hadn't been at the birth like :)

Hope social services don't do a surprise spot check over the weekend :(

Shit Foster Carer Loyal.

Did Bobby not tell you, I outbid you by PM. Sorry about that mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy watching it on the telly (tu)

I'll send the Kemnay mob over to Kintore!

Not the Kemnay mob! :ohmy:

*shits pants*

Hope it turns up mate, it'll be a fantastic day. Have you spoken to him about it? I'm shitting myself, and I'll just be watching in the Kintore Arms! Don't think I'll be among fellow bears there, to be honest! :unsure:

PM'd him asking if he had the reference number so I could track it online but no reply as yet. And no theres not many bears in that neck of the woods :anguish:

Mega then the pally, that's what good night's are made of, especially when it's buy 1 get 1 free in mega then £1 a voddy red bull at the bongo. :gerbad:

:pipe:

Oh dear, I'd have been absolutely gonzoed.

All that shit is stopping when these new Government regulations come in sometime in September :anguish:

contact royal mail and ask them if you can go to theyre sorting office to see if its there

even ask them if you can go to springburn and explain what it is

im sure they would help

And no theres not many bears in that neck of the woods :anguish:

I can see me wandering round the Aberdeenshire area on Sunday afternoon, pissed up, thrown out of the house having come home drunk, celebrating but also nursing two black eyes and a few broken bones from gangs of sheep-molesters. :anguish:

I can see me wandering round the Aberdeenshire area on Sunday afternoon, pissed up, thrown out of the house having come home drunk, celebrating but also nursing two black eyes and a few broken bones from gangs of sheep-molesters. :anguish:

Don't wear a fleece mate, or you'll have a gaping arse wound to deal with as well.

I have had the pleasure of 23 titles but must admit i am that nervous i dont know if i will be able to watch the game. I am thinking of going and sitting in a quiet little church i know until the game is over, and let my wife text me the result.

Don't wear a fleece mate, or you'll have a gaping arse wound to deal with as well.

I thought being an old timer and experienced campaigner i would take this Sunday's game in my stride:nothing could be further from the truth.As the week is progressing my stomach is in knots and i can't get to sleep at night.Some may find that sad for a 'mature' gentleman but that's the way this great club of ours grabs us.

I won't enjoy this until the final whistle goes and we have the championship secured-then i can let my hair down and finally go potty!

Bit of James Brown funk with your mineral water on the way up to tannadice should see you ok.

:craphead:

I have had the pleasure of 23 titles but must admit i am that nervous i dont know if i will be able to watch the game. I am thinking of going and sitting in a quiet little church i know until the game is over, and let my wife text me the result.

Fuck that Minst.

The opening of the text would probably be the most nervous 3 seconds of your life :anguish:

Fuck that Minst.

The opening of the text would probably be the most nervous 3 seconds of your life :anguish:

Yeah I couldn't do that either

Fuck that Minst.

Yeah I couldn't do that either

And it'd probably be about three minutes for Minstral, because he can't work the phone :crab:

Bit of James Brown funk with your mineral water on the way up to tannadice should see you ok.

this mans bodies a temple no way will he let water get near his badly damaged liver and try to fix it

this mans bodies a temple no way will he let water get near his badly damaged liver and try to fix it

The liver is evil and must be punished (tu)

Fuck that Minst.

I know mate but if i watch i think i might have a heart attack and i am not kidding. :(

We have to believe Minst. I'll be wearing two sets of undies on Sunday as i'll shit them whether we win or lose :anguish:

I think i might actually stay in until next year should the unmentionable happen :(

There'll be about 30 good old boys in the pub we're in at the weekend and we're gonna make some f*cking noise if we win it i tell you.

Might even get a copule of minibuses to the Irish Centre in Bolton if we win and rub their f*cking noses in it as they have a CSC there.

Wankers.

We have to believe Minst. I'll be wearing two sets of undies on Sunday as i'll shit them whether we win or lose :anguish:

I think i might actually stay in until next year should the unmentionable happen :(

There'll be about 30 good old boys in the pub we're in at the weekend and we're gonna make some f*cking noise if we win it i tell you.

Might even get a copule of minibuses to the Irish Centre in Bolton if we win and rub their f*cking noses in it as they have a CSC there.

Wankers.

:clap: