43 years old,seen 17 titles

Steakbake

JURASSIC PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nice one, enjoy the game (tu):D

hes goin on the kp loyal what an experiance that will be for him

i bet he has a few stories to tell after tmro

just remember to change the names to protect the innocent

Looking forward to it so much. KPL is one of the most legendary buses and it will be an honour to go up with those guys! :clap:

if you get touched up in a sexual manner its just banter

steakbake will be on the bus back row bald as a billiard ball pop up and say hello

i may make a trip home on the bus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought being an old timer and experienced campaigner i would take this Sunday's game in my stride:nothing could be further from the truth.As the week is progressing my stomach is in knots and i can't get to sleep at night.Some may find that sad for a 'mature' gentleman but that's the way this great club of ours grabs us.

I won't enjoy this until the final whistle goes and we have the championship secured-then i can let my hair down and finally go potty!

How can a man of your pedigree, who has seen all those championships and trebles like myself be in this condition, does wee Boycey still run about Kinning Park

you mean donny boyce

if yes then he still lives across the road from me

The very man, Played football with Donny for a few years, him and big Alan, fine player the wee man was

I know the feeling steakbake, it's on my mind all the time. People at work speak about it (non-Rangers fans, or even Celtc fans) and look at me like I'm strange when I tell them I'm actually shitting myself, and that I'll be a nervous wreck on Sunday. They just don't understand.

I am the same hardly slept all week i will enjoy when it is finally won i will raise a glass from eddie thompson stand bar after 3pm good luck to the Glasgow Rangers on sunday.

I thought being an old timer and experienced campaigner i would take this Sunday's game in my stride:nothing could be further from the truth.As the week is progressing my stomach is in knots and i can't get to sleep at night.Some may find that sad for a 'mature' gentleman but that's the way this great club of ours grabs us.

I won't enjoy this until the final whistle goes and we have the championship secured-then i can let my hair down and finally go potty!

How can a man of your pedigree, who has seen all those championships and trebles like myself be in this condition, does wee Boycey still run about Kinning Park

you mean donny boyce

The very man, Played football with Donny for a few years, him and big Alan, fine player the wee man was

donny was a great wee player

alan wasnt bad for a big headed cnut

you mean donny boyce

donny was a great wee player

alan wasnt bad for a big headed cnut

Alan is an unconscious Comedian and a good lad