:)

helicopter sunday i was in the middle of a very messy break up and FORGOT about KO times till it was over doh

oh my fucking god

helicopter sunday i was in the middle of a very messy break up and FORGOT about KO times till it was over doh

sorry you will have to break this down a bit, explain?

He'd killed his missus, and got blood everywhere whilst dismembering the corpse.

He means he had a break up at a very inconvenient time and he completely forgot about the match till it was finished.

He'd killed his missus, and got blood everywhere whilst dismembering the corpse.

Not everyone follows your lead.

I never married :D .

I never married :D .

I'm not sure whether to congratulate or commiserate :pipe:

He means he had a break up at a very inconvenient time and he completely forgot about the match till it was finished.

nope..........still not getting it, why did he forget about the game?

still not a valid reason to miss the game

still not a valid reason to miss the game

You're like a dog with a slipper today eh? ;)

True enough though, not a valid reason. I say ban this Johnny Come Lately.