Almost certainly going to miss the game

I've just found out that I am going on a road trip with work to a place called Horsham in Victoria, Australia at 14:30 (Aus time) today. The town has a population of only 14'000 and I very much doubt any of the local pubs will have the game showing. The shittest thing of all is that I don't think they will have internet access at the place we are staying, as it is a shitty self contained apartment thing. What the fuck can I do in this situation, I might have to find out the result by text, which would be the shittest way to find out we have won the league ever.

get a computer, and get P2p.

I've just found out that I am going on a road trip with work to a place called Horsham in Victoria, Australia at 14:30 (Aus time) today. The town has a population of only 14'000 and I very much doubt any of the local pubs will have the game showing. The shittest thing of all is that I don't think they will have internet access at the place we are staying, as it is a shitty self contained apartment thing. What the fuck can I do in this situation, I might have to find out the result by text, which would be the shittest way to find out we have won the league ever.

I was in the middle of the sea last time rangers won the league and had to find out about the drama of helicopter sunday 3 days later.I was happy we won the league but am still gutted I missed helicopter sunday

So, it was my girlfriend and my three years yesterday and she decided she would surprise me by taking me to the beach today. It wasn't looking hopeful until we saw a pub at around 2 o'clock.

Was partying on the Welsh coast! She is fucking brilliant for sitting there and watching it with me too!