Walter on Romanovs allegations on Sky

BLUEDIGNITY

Walter answered questions about Romanovs allegation about refs with dignity and even made light of it with a good one liner at the end, but not that little pile of ginger pus strachan, he had to mention that they have had two bad refs this season one at Kilmarnock and one guess where ? Yup you got it Ibrox ! What a horrible little creature that bhastard is, not only are they bad losers but their bad winners as well !

Dignity is in the breeding my friend - you can try and imitate it but in the end the true colours will show.

Something any real Bear takes for granted, and is completely lost on those from across the city.

We are, and always will be - the people

Anytime Strachan or anyone associated with celtic comes on the tv I switch it over, I cant stand the sight of any of them or what they have to say.

I can see where you're coming from my friend, but I have always believed in that old adage keep you're friends close but you're enemies closer !

Bad losers, bad winners...I can think of other words ;)

Would they begin with ba as well :rolleyes:

really i was thinking bout 1 that began with c! Yeh av always hated tha smug smartarse.

still dnt watch motd2 either but thats cos i hate adrian chiles 2! :lol: (sgtg)