Do we now recognise Walter's abilities?

Guest Andypendek

Sometimes pig-headedness wins titles!

WS should know.

He was pig-headed last year and won fuck all.

Resting on your laurels gets you no-where. I repeat.....a half decent manager at the piggery would better WS over a season.

... last year he won fuck all!!! :lol: :lol: except 2 cups but lets forget them!

WS should know.

Resting on your laurels gets you no-where. I repeat.....a half decent manager at the piggery would better WS over a season.

... last year he won fuck all!!! :lol::lol: except 2 cups but lets forget them!

Diddy cups. We threw away the league and didn't show up in Manchester. We were in four competitions and lost the two that mattered,

WS should know.

... last year he won fuck all!!! :lol::lol: except 2 cups but lets forget them!

Diddy cups. We threw away the league and didn't show up in Manchester. We were in four competitions and lost the two that mattered,

Did you find the scheduling for the league fair at the arse end of last season ?

We played the same we we had played every game in europe in manchester, we just got beaten by a far better team......

Actually it's al;ways the same complaints......why i wrote this

http://home.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php/a...r-and-we-got-it

I wonder how much the agro he got at the start of the year,kenny miller ,not playing new signings, john fleck ,barry,s form,adams broadfoot whitaker as the season went on he gave all these things a shot and it all came good in the end. did he listen or was it all in the big plan?

Just look at this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8069147.stm

As A highlight which is relevant here....

And the United States star praised Smith for his role in guiding Edu and his team-mates to the club's 52nd Scottish title.

"The manager was great for us," said Edu. "Everyone has an immense amount of respect for him. He has kept us motivated throughout the season.

"Everyone had that same belief. He believed in us and that led to us believing in ourselves.

"He has been great for me. The way he has brought me along and given me time to settle in and adjust to the game, and be in the best situation possible so that when my time did come I would be prepared, has been good for me.