Think it will happen?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Think it will happen?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Doubt it

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12010_5350681,00.html

Excellent track record. Wanted by many major European clubs. Only 12 months away from leading Croatia into the World Cup.

Why would he want to manage at the Methadome?

I'm quite surprised by this, to be honest I think theres no chance of it happening.

IF it went through, I would be quite wary, but I don't think it will.

I still think no matter who the bad lot get we have enough at our disposal to defend the SPL crown.

What d'you think? :pipe:

It is a big job i suppose, cant see him leaving croatia right enough. Only time will tell

His coaching record is decent but he has never managed a club side which is very different. I suspect he would expect a rather larger transfer budget than on offer and will cool his interest once he realizes what's on offer

It is a big job i suppose, cant see him leaving croatia right enough. Only time will tell

His coaching record is decent but he has never managed a club side which is very different. I suspect he would expect a rather larger transfer budget than on offer and will cool his interest once he realizes what's on offer

Yep. Vast amounts of money might bail out his lack of experience in the market at bigger clubs, but not Celtic.

Coyle's job to lose going by the ET.

Can't see Coyle taking it on at this moment in time nva, i think he's gonna give it at least one season to see how he competes at the top level in England (tu)

Hope not. He's a good coach. IF he does though, he will (hopefully) be their version of PLG.

McGHEE will get this job. After all he's what they want Sellick Minded.

I have it from a reputable source that Owen Coyle will be confirmed tomorrow

It would have been today but Coyle was not happy about the transfer budget and talks broke down. Apparently the scum are skint.

I would say No, he is more than likely just trying to get interest drummed up in him, as his contract with Croatia is up soon, and he has been on record as saying he won't be renewing it.

Excellent track record. Wanted by many major European clubs.

Absolute bullshit.

Average track record and nobody is even sniffing at him. Are you all attracted to his looks or something? The guy's done nothing apart from getting Croatia knocked out of the WC against a team they should've beaten.