Is there any way we will lose this cup final?

Certainly not looking for an argument so we'll leave it at that.Maybe i'm a crackpot for wanting Rangers to win everything!

Or maybe i'm a crackpot for harbouring a grudge for the past 15 seasons (and until i or ICT die).

Who cares? Like i said, i'd be happy with 4-0 Rangers, but its just a wee trinket anyway.WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, thats what counts. (tu)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not looking for an argument so we'll leave it at that.Maybe i'm a crackpot for wanting Rangers to win everything!

Or maybe i'm a crackpot for harbouring a grudge for the past 15 seasons (and until i or ICT die).

Who cares? Like i said, i'd be happy with 4-0 Rangers, but its just a wee trinket anyway.WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, thats what counts. (tu)

I'll drink to that :cheers:

I certainly understand where you're coming from WVB, though I don't share your hatred of ICT (sorry about that) as a couple of my relations follow them. Personally, I liked having a Highland team in the SPL, even if it makes you wince like cutting onions whenever they take the field. :D Don't want to get into an argy over it, as you're well entitled to your opinion on the matter, but I do hope they find a way back eventually (minus Ross Tokely, who I can certainly live without).

Oh, and as far as the Cup Final goes - anything is possible on any given day, which is why we need to stay sharp and be well up for this. Falkirk may be a wee team, but so was Berwick.

Yeah but can rangers live without Ross Tokely? :sherlock:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=107452

Don't think so, he's the answer to our problems, and if we don't hurry the mhob at paedo headquarters will snap him up and what a bit of one upmanship that will be ! :sherlock:

:lol: Aye, I just don't think I could live with myself if that happened.

I certainly understand where you're coming from WVB, though I don't share your hatred of ICT (sorry about that) as a couple of my relations follow them. Personally, I liked having a Highland team in the SPL, even if it makes you wince like cutting onions whenever they take the field. :D Don't want to get into an argy over it, as you're well entitled to your opinion on the matter, but I do hope they find a way back eventually (minus Ross Tokely, who I can certainly live without).

Oh, and as far as the Cup Final goes - anything is possible on any given day, which is why we need to stay sharp and be well up for this. Falkirk may be a wee team, but so was Berwick.

Yeah but can rangers live without Ross Tokely? :sherlock:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=107452

Don't think so, he's the answer to our problems, and if we don't hurry the mhob at paedo headquarters will snap him up and what a bit of one upmanship that will be ! :sherlock:

:lol: Aye, I just don't think I could live with myself if that happened.

And while we're at it lets sign St Mirrens Shug Murray :pipe:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=110281

I agree it is wonderful that come the end of December or early January we wont be hiking up to Inverness. Maybe Aberdeen, but not the two of them one week after the other.

Falkirk will be up for it and so will we.

I see the same team playing again if Edu and Mendes are fit.

I see the same attitude prevailing too.

We will win an entertaining final by 3-0. If Barry is playing then ? 1-0 as I think he is finished unfortunately. I dont think he is fit enough anymore.

I hope Walter gives the young lads some time in the final if we have a good lead.

I understand where WVB is coming from here - he lost his team when ICT was formed.

I understand where WVB is coming from here - he lost his team when ICT was formed.

Not just me NVA, HighlandBear & Eastcoastbear are likeminded (as are many others), but an entire social circle was obliterated. Fortunately, The Rangers always came 1st (possibly not for a short while during the MoJo period, although i cant talk for HB or ECB on that subject) but last Saturday, as they went down, all the old Caley lads were texting me from various grounds in Britain,or from home, all delighted. 15 years doesn't heal that sort of wound. Nobody died, but it felt like it for 3 or 4 years as i tried to get my head round it. Getting thumped 8-1 on aggregate by Juve did little to raise my spirits either! First game back...0-4 home defeat. Pass the lithium!

At least i'm not bitter though, eh?

:craphead:

What the fuck did you experience the fuckin holocaust?

Much worse than that & i'm bored explaining it to people. Go read about it here if you're that interested.

http://www.caledonianfc.co.uk/

why does that affect you??

a club that isn't rangers going bust

edit : just read the post above.

my next question is how can you support two teams in the one country :s

At the time, Caley were a non-League side, there was no conflict of interests (Scottish cup 1983/84 notwithstanding). Do you never watch junior football or non-league? The banter is tremendous, you can actually have a conversaton with the opposition goalkeeper, telling him his wife is a good ride, or, my favourite memory, Joe Harper (ex-Scotland, Aberdeen & Hibs) asking us for a square go round the back of the Deveronvale grandstand when he was their manager (AND A CHRONIC JAKEY LOL).

At the time, Caley were a non-League side, there was no conflict of interests (Scottish cup 1983/84 notwithstanding). Do you never watch junior football or non-league? The banter is tremendous, you can actually have a conversaton with the opposition goalkeeper, telling him his wife is a good ride, or, my favourite memory, Joe Harper (ex-Scotland, Aberdeen & Hibs) asking us for a square go round the back of the Deveronvale grandstand when he was their manager (AND A CHRONIC JAKEY LOL).

ah i stand corrected :)

yeah i used to follow my local junior team, the mighty arthurlie.

but not anymore really.

falkirk fans are wee wankers i want to see them get dominated on saturday so their fans cry and i can laugh at the cunts all the way home.

Just thinking if the complacency we showed in the first half at easter road surfaces again we could make things difficult for ourselves on Saturday ... also Falkirk are in the position of having nothing to loose which will probably make them difficult opponents

They have as much to lose as we do. A cup.

You're right, if we don't show up like we did against Hibs then we could be in trouble, but at the same time Hibs are approximately 6733% better than Falkirk.

Losing this final would be utterly appalling.

Total contrast to last year because we really were on a downer going into that game where as this year we have put wee gordon to the sword :pipe:

Anyway, anyone going rember your sunscreen because it's going to be HOT HOT HOT :cool:

falkirk fans are wee wankers i want to see them get dominated on saturday so their fans cry and i can laugh at the cunts all the way home.

See they have arranged an open top bus to parade through the town starting at Morrisons formerly Brockville.

Let's humiliate them, Boyd get your shooting boots on! :gerbad: