Lafferty being booed

Lafferty is booed at every touch of the ball he gets. He can expect this every game he plays now and theres no getting away from that, but the question is has he got the temperament to handle it the right way?

I dont remember him being a hothead who 'snaps' if you know what I mean.

Thoughts?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be fine, he's having complete nightmare today though!

and so are the other 9 out field players lucky that alexander has had no real threat to him magic gets 4/10 the rest a max of 3

But honestly, Naisy really was magnificent in our final session before Hampden.

It was one of the best shifts I've ever seen from a player at Murray Park.

His penalty box finishing was almost as good as mine.

Then there was Kyle Lafferty. Everything Naisy did with the ball, Laff tried to do without it.

Or at least that's what it looked like.

I'd never seen anyone run around a pitch for an hour and a half without touching the white, round thing.

But he somehow managed it. And talk about slow. His turn of pace made me look like Usain Bolt.

If he was THAT bad at training why was he picked?

I thought he was absolutely woeful today!

Cant argue with that :(

I honestly think that Lafferty is shocking. Especially today, talk about being a man down.

Was it £3.5m he cost? I cant remember, but that is a joke. The Burnley fans called him Laff-at-the-fee when we bought him.

Now I know why :(

From what ive seen this season he is pretty poor tbh. Seems to stumble about too much, today he was horrendous only once out of 10-15 times did he not lose posession within seconds of recieving the ball. For a big man he's poor in the air too. Will need to vastly improve I think or he could be the new Naismith.

I honestly think that Lafferty is shocking. Especially today, talk about being a man down.

Was it £3.5m he cost? I cant remember, but that is a joke. The Burnley fans called him Laff-at-the-fee when we bought him.

:lol:

Funny how after the Utd game, after a string of brilliant performances he was well worth the 3.5 million. Now, after one bad game, in which none of our lads played well, he is piss poor. I fucking love it!

The announcer at half time was a disgrace.

Nah, not for me mate, thought it was funny.

He's made his bed and he's got a stigma attached him to himself now as regards to the booing aswell, he's got to get over that, play well and impress all fans and not do it again so people forget all about it.

Funny how after the Utd game, after a string of brilliant performances he was well worth the 3.5 million. Now, after one bad game, in which none of our lads played well, he is piss poor. I fucking love it!

Never once have I thought Laff was worth £3.5 million. Never.

When in the public eye, if you BLATANTLY cheat you deserve all the stick that comes your way. He cheated, he got caught on camera, he'll HAVE to deal wi it - end off !! Wonder if Burnley do cash refunds for defective goods ???? :dry:

When in the public eye, if you BLATANTLY cheat you deserve all the stick that comes your way. He cheated, he got caught on camera, he'll HAVE to deal wi it - end off !! Wonder if Burnley do cash refunds for defective goods ???? :dry:

Yep hes the one who messed up, no question about it.