A Father's Advice

DougieJ

I think it's hilarious - the 'Fuck boaby sands, he's deed!' part. It's so random, lol.

A few years back we sang 'could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?'. That is hilarious in a black humour kind of way but I don't feel the same about 'A Father's Advice'.

We are all entitled to our opinion,mine is that you should take your head for a shite.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the song juat like the billy boys and all the rest of them is just plain ridiculous it has nothing to do with rangers yet we sing it anyway who actually gives a fuck about the ycv or some poof on a white horse who played about with swords

I love all the songs sung at Ibrox and at my local I SC I try with a couple off others to get them going, but theirs little kids in the place so it's frowned upon I think, singing Loyalist or Sectarian tunes, I just bought a couple off Thornlie Boys http://thornlieboys.com/ CDs the other days "Save the Red Hand" and "For God and Ulster" they are brilliant CDs and theirs alot off good songs like the sash, fathers advice etc etc :D

Fuck bobby sands....he's deid.

My father,said to me...

i must join the y.c.v...

With a rifle or a pistol in my hand :)

From Belfast to Armagh . . .

Carade to old Crossgar,

Kilrea (tu)

:praise:

From Ballymena to Old Omagh Town

the song juat like the billy boys and all the rest of them is just plain ridiculous it has nothing to do with rangers yet we sing it anyway who actually gives a fuck about the ycv or some poof on a white horse who played about with swords

Timmy Alert!

Timmy Alert!

thats what i was going to say

No surrender you Handwringer. :uk:

What a Fud :uk:

King Billy's on the wall King billy's on the wall

He stands so high, he shines so bright, he lights up the falls

He stands so high, he shines so bright, he lights up the falls

Theres Millions come to see him

Muddleboard's that way brendan -------------------->

how is it got nothing to do with Rangers - the songs have been sung by our fans for generations, my dad his dad. we have a massive fan base in ulster with a large percentage making the journey over every week. Have you never heard of Tradition

Tradition means handing over, passing on. These songs have been past on down the generations. It is our duty in this pc mad world to uphold them and remember.

your probably just a tim but if you are a genuine bear - your da should kick your cunt in for saying that ;)

You dont like it.......dont sing it. SIMPLES!

We will sing it if we like. Fuckin sick of gettin told wots acceptable and unacceptable just cos people are bored and offended.

Fuck bobby sands........He's deid!!!!!!