Have we ever signed a welsh player?

Algeria | Argentina | Chile | Australia | Belgium | Bosnia and Herzegovina | Canada | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | England | Finland | France | Gabon | Georgia | Germany | Greece | Iceland | Ireland | Israel | Lithuania | Netherlands | Northern Ireland | Norway | Romania | Russia | Scotland | Serbia & Montenegro | Slovakia | South Africa | Sweden | Trinidad & Tobago | Tunisia | Turkey | Ukraine | United States | Yugoslavia

no wales :(

Yes. Andy Dibble, the goalie that played in the 9-i-a-r OF winning game!

You bastard! :craphead:

Speed is everything mate! :pipe:

That's about the only Gers trivia question I always know, that no-one else thinks of!

I didnt think of Dibble at all doh

That's about the only Gers trivia question I always know, that no-one else thinks of!

To be fair...he had probably one of the quietest days ever for a Gers goalie! Goughie & McLaren made sure of that!

To be fair...he had probably one of the quietest days ever for a Gers goalie! Goughie & McLaren made sure of that!

I need to watch the 9IAR again. Didn't he make a few good saves?

I honestly thought that he only had a few touches of the ball. I may well (and probably am,) be talking pish though!

I was sure there was loads of hype about him coming in and how he was sure to lose a few goals as he wouldn't handle the pressure.

I honestly thought that he only had a few touches of the ball. I may well (and probably am,) be talking pish though!

I was sure there was loads of hype about him coming in and how he was sure to lose a few goals as he wouldn't handle the pressure.

I dunno mate. I have never seen the full game (I posted a thread asking for some more video of it) only what was on the 9IAR tape i had. So maybe i'm talking shite :craphead:

I dunno mate. I have never seen the full game (I posted a thread asking for some more video of it) only what was on the 9IAR tape i had. So maybe i'm talking shite :craphead:

Maybe not bud. I remember Goram having a great game in the other Porkheed game, we won that one 1-0 too with a cracking 25 yard goal from Laudo!

Maybe not bud. I remember Goram having a great game in the other Porkheed game, we won that one 1-0 too with a cracking 25 yard goal from Laudo!

What a game that was. Laudrup (My Hero) scoring, Goram with a penalty save, Gazza missed one(doh) and Van Vossen doh doh doh doh doh doh. Sure Goram saving a powerful freekick from Van H...can't be arsed to look up how to spell his last name :pipe:

What a game that was. Laudrup (My Hero) scoring, Goram with a penalty save, Gazza missed one(doh) and Van Vossen doh doh doh doh doh doh. Sure Goram saving a powerful freekick from Van H...can't be arsed to look up how to spell his last name :pipe:

Can I have 10 mins of your time mate?? :-

Love the wee typed bits that come up! Quality! (tu)