How will you remember season 2008/2009?

I will remember this season as a good one, winning a Double when many wrote us off.

For me I think I will remember it as the season where Samaras's comment was shown and drove us on and wee Nacho singing his 'oo ah Sameras' song will remind me of how we finished the season :)

Novo's strike in the Cup Final the icing on the cake.

Stopping Celtic getting 4 in a row. With the CL qualifiers getting harder, and Celtic having no debt and our finances are in a dire condition, it was absolutely vital that we won this one. Who knows what 4 in a row could have snow balled into. But we won it, we have guaranteed CL football with 10 million to ease our financial strain.

I'll remember before Tannadice thinking this is going to be so feckin hard and then watching the best Rangers display under pressure in years. Instead of a nailbiter it was a great 90 minutes and at the same time made even more enjoyable by the fact the Scum could not score vs Hearts.

That meant I could forget Kaunas completely. At long last.

The only sad thing for me was that this season really demonstrated the end of Barry Ferguson as a decent player. He just does not have the legs for the game anymore.

Stopping Celtic getting 4 in a row. With the CL qualifiers getting harder, and Celtic having no debt and our finances are in a dire condition, it was absolutely vital that we won this one. Who knows what 4 in a row could have snow balled into. But we won it, we have guaranteed CL football with 10 million to ease our financial strain.

For me, thats just a byproduct of us bringing our title back where it belongs. Surprises me that so many people see this as more important? I dont care about them

Was a successful season, and, the high point so far of the rebuilding so far that Smith has been a part of. Wasnt pretty to watch at times, but, ultimately, who cares? we won, finally. Now we can relax a bit more, and, kick on from here

The outstanding, up and at them, attack attack attack, performance at Tannadice. Cometh the hour, cometh the Bears. A massive statement was made on the field of play that day. Its in our hands, and here it is staying.