martino1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I ask everyone that comes up with a (useless) new version:

- do you know who the 'billy boys' were?

Yes.

- why do you want to sing about them?

They are modern(ish) day folk heroes. Stood up for the good people of Glasgow who were threatened by vicious razor gangs.

- would it not be better to sing about 'Rangers boys'?

Nope, doesn't sound as good for one thing. There's plenty of Rangers songs but this is the only one that immortalises Mr Fullerton and his brave band.

Yes.

They are modern(ish) day folk heroes. Stood up for the good people of Glasgow who were threatened by vicious razor gangs.

Nope, doesn't sound as good for one thing. There's plenty of Rangers songs but this is the only one that immortalises Mr Fullerton and his brave band.

(tu) Amen! Are you Findlay in disguise ?!! :uk:

Yes.

pml they did not stand up for the good people of glasgow they were a razor gang themselves and are nobodys heroes lol and tell me why you want to go to a rangers game and sing about some gang rather than our glorious team also the billy boys is not a rangers song its just sung by some rangers "fans"

pml they did not stand up for the good people of glasgow they were a razor gang themselves and are nobodys heroes lol and tell me why you want to go to a rangers game and sing about some gang rather than our glorious team also the billy boys is not a rangers song its just sung by some rangers "fans"

I know there have been some people in the press trying to disparage them, but I'm not so sure. They were Rangers fans and that makes it OK for us to sing about them in my book. (tu)

Yes.

Fee fii foo fum, I smell the blood of a f****n man

Yes.

So it was all one big lie ? Bassas had me going ! :craphead:

Yes.

So it was all one big lie ? Bassas had me going ! :craphead:

dont know what stories youve been told but the man was just a bigoted thug

Yes.

LOL - I think you've caught a few little fishes. :D

Yes.

LOL - I think you've caught a few little fishes. :D

:ohmy:

cool0012.gif

dont know what stories youve been told but the man was just a bigoted thug

Did you know him?

Some people believe everything that they read on Wikipedia. :(

Exactly.

We all moan all day about the coverage bears get in the mhedia, then some just accept what they say about Bro. Fullerton.

Exactly.

We all moan all day about the coverage bears get in the mhedia, then some just accept what they say about Bro. Fullerton.

He was as nice a razor-gang-leading Fascist as you could ever meet.

Great with kids, especially the wee catholic ones.

Hullo hullo we are the billy boys

Incoming :ph34r:

If anybody asks who they are, they owned a shop down Govan way. Keep it that way.

like I said i've seen it somewhere and just put it on ...

At least its catching on and spreading !

Aye, ok martinoneill

Dont ever call me that tarriers name (tu)

Stop posting shite then