Fifa 10

William.

Pity it will be as shite as all the previous ones.

I really hope Konami get their act together and produce a more polished Pro Evo than last year's otherwise I'm gonna have to do without a football game for another year.

really? i thought fifa was always better because it was harder, you can take the ball from your goals and run up and score with your keeper in pro evo, whereas in fifa you wouldn't get anywhere near the goals

I really hope Konami get their act together and produce a more polished Pro Evo than last year's otherwise I'm gonna have to do without a football game for another year.

thats bollocks

fifa has been far superier than pro for the last 2 years in terms of game play and almost everything else pro has alot of catchin up to do to get to fifa standards now

No way, Fifa was decent this year! Pes was shite.

Coming from someone who's owned every PES/ISS - PES is DEAD.

Fifa 09 (360/PS3 versions) is the best football game by a mile. Fifa 10 with 360 degree dribbling will kill PES.

PES was never alive ! FIFA all the way

Coming from someone who's owned every PES/ISS - PES is DEAD.

Fifa 09 (360/PS3 versions) is the best football game by a mile. Fifa 10 with 360 degree dribbling will kill PES.

PES was never alive ! FIFA all the way

Don't talk pish!

Played PES or ISS as it used to be called all my days until this year, Pro Evo was an absolute joke compared to Fifa this year and i can only see Fifa getting better and for that reason i am a traitor to PES and am now a Fifa fan :ninja: :P

Fifa and PES this year are both pish. I only enjoyed the legends aspect of both - they both need to get their shit together for next term.

I tried so hard to like FIFA, but it just bored me horribly. And I sure gave it a chance.

PES was so close to genius, but it was horribly let down by over zealous AI which took far took much control away from the player, which seems ridiculous given one of the game's selling points was 'cleaned up AI'.

As for the Legend thing, yup, that's pretty much all I did in PES till I gave up with that too for the reason stated above. Though my player did manage to win the league with Milan so I achieved what I'd set out to do :)

• 2 weeks later...