McGhee

gman

sorry if there are other threads.

Have you seen the interviews since he got the Aberdeen Job? - . It was shameful. And if i was an Aberdeen fan i wouldn't want him anywhere near my club - he was being honest yes, but it ws painful how much he doesn't really want to be there.

They hated Calderwood and Nicholl for their Rangers supporting backgrounds and 'never scared to deny it'........

lets see the fuckers' attitudes towards this mhanky mhob!!!

TBF i reckon as soon as results start going tits-up....the rage will be aimed directly at mcghee for his absolute contempt for his new employers, the people who pay their wages, and his former employers (all in one day!!!) - i'll get the popcorn!!

Always nice to see threads in the bears den pertaining to other teams when this section is for Rangers chat. Anyway, I do concur with the subject matter, I had to chuckle earlier when I saw the BBC headline 'McGhee:Aberdeen is not my 2nd choice'. What, were there other jobs he was in for? The mans a disgrace who will jump ship at any opportunity, he and the sheep are suited to each other......

That will be Celtic getting easy points up there from now on (tu)

TBF, that's a lot of shite Gaz and you know it. Motherwell have taken points off Celtic under Mcghee, important ones as well.

I don't see why he has to mention Celtic at all. Even if he was asked. Yet he finds some way to get them in every interview he has, it is pretty embarrassing.

Guest Andypendek

It's just basic unprofessionalism. I used to wonder why Motherwell fans were not more aggrieved, seeing and hearing their manager spending as much time watching, talking about and cheering loudly for Celtic...of course you can be a supporter of a rival club, and there's no need to deny it, but forever waving it in your present club's face is just amateurish.