Very confident Smith can beat Mowbray

It wont be easy as some think next season, I.ll take winning the league anyway we can.

Although am not shaking in my boots at the though of Mowbray as their manager, it will still be hard, very hard

after all we,re not world beaters ourselfs are we ?

Guest Rangersmedia

i'm not so sure, mowbary has a great record against us, also he plays an attractive style of football, totally different to gs, plus i think he'll bring in some new faces, i dont think we should jump to conclusions just yet

i'm not so sure, mowbary has a great record against us, also he plays an attractive style of football, totally different to gs, plus i think he'll bring in some new faces, i dont think we should jump to conclusions just yet

They are all fairly crawling out there hovels after hiding this last few weeks..... :lol:

Surely this sin't based on sellck finally getting there 3rd choice manager in the job......

Walter knows HOW to win., Showed that this year. Mowbray is unproven. Anyway, Wattie will kick his arse in every OF match.. and the League of course.

Can't wait for the new season to start.

I'm certainly not going to write-off Tony Mowbray. I actually think he's a decent enough manager, who could do quite well with celtc once he's settled in.

We are hardly world-beaters, and if we fail to move on the deadwood, and bring in the quality we require, then we'll struggle just like last season.

My views on Walter Smith, and our backroom staff have not changed.

I think what has the board going a wee bit overboard (myself included) might be the way that we finished the season. There was no way we weren't going to thrash Dundee UTD in that last match. I give Walter 80% of the credit for that result.

And... players that Walter bought (EDU, Boogie) played a very large part in our late season success.

In addition he wasted no time sorting out Boozegate -- and his man management is second to one. So... I know I've changed my mind about Walter. Mowbray is of courdse capable. His teams at Hibs were probably the best footballing teams in Scotland. Showed us up a few times at Ibrox as well. But... being an OF manager is one of the toughest managerial jobs in world football. Mowbray might cope -- not all can.

Anyway, who gives a fuck about the scum and their new manager. WATP!

New managers tend to do quite well when they first come in, I expect celtc to hit the ground running from the start of the SPL season. If Mowbray can deliver the attacking, exciting football he says he will, along with shoring up their awful defence, then they could be quite a decent side - all depends on what he does in the transfer market, and I expect some panic buys.

But I don't really care about them, I'm only concerned about what we do in the window, and how we go about our buisness next season - we have to improve greatly on last season!

They are all fairly crawling out there hovels after hiding this last few weeks..... :lol:

Surely this sin't based on sellck finally getting there 3rd choice manager in the job......

3rd choice at least. Probably more like 4th or 5th choice. Mowbray is a decent enough manager so i wouldnt write him off just yet. After all a pish manager was able to go to celtic and win 3 titles. We need to sort ourselves out no matter about worrying about them. We need to get rid of the deadwood and bring in a couple of quality signings. We have a strong backbone to the team but i think a winger and central defender are must buys if we are to have a chance of winning the title.

I would never understimate a manager who can take their Hibs team to consecutive 4th in the SPL and get a team relegated from the EPL with such a major goal difference it was laughable...

Nah, I can't keep a serious face, Walter is a far better manager and I'm sure the players, now that they've won the Championship, will be determined to keep it.

Lets not forget the 43.65% winning percentage :craphead:

I'm confident Walter can beat him but this season won't be easy, it will probably be the same as the last few.

wally is on borrowed time.

they lost the league,,we didnt win it

see what happens in the champions league

ICT ..ST. Mirren

it will be a 4-5-1 embarrassment

:rolleyes:

You're just a bundle of optimism aren't you?

You always talk about ICT and St. Mirren, but you don't mention taking apart Celtic at their place, beating them at home, and taking apart Dundee Utd on the last day of the season to win the title?

And you always mention the 4-5-1 in Europe as a bad thing. Yes, let's play a 4-2-4 against Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Man Utd and see what happens...

ICT ..ST. Mirren

He'll be here until his contract expires at the end of the season with Ally taking over. You keep banging on about Inverness and St. Mirren...why don't you mention Celtic 2-4 Rangers, Rangers 1-0 Celtic or Dundee United 0-3 Rangers ?

How many times did we play 4-5-1 last season ? Obviously we will play it next year in Champions League but that is a good thing (tu)

ICT ..ST. Mirren

He'll be here until his contract expires at the end of the season with Ally taking over. You keep banging on about Inverness and St. Mirren...why don't you mention Celtic 2-4 Rangers, Rangers 1-0 Celtic or Dundee United 0-3 Rangers ?

How many times did we play 4-5-1 last season ? Obviously we will play it next year in Champions League but that is a good thing (tu)

hope you enjoy your £40 ticket for 4-5-1

Kuanus..I.C.T..St Mirren..

wally should go.

he is awful.

sounness,gough,mc coist,durrant

this post was more based on the fact i'm confident we will be better than celtic next season not that we are a great side

people say wait till the champions league and yes we could get taken apart but there is no shame in thats considering the financial gap, I was bricking it 2 years ago when we drew the french and german champs and barca and that went better than expected