Fucking Xbox

scotty657

Just snapped my bloody FIFA disc! I hate MS. The 360's are a joke.

I have had RROD 3 times and now it's snapped my FIFA disc.

Reckon I could go and buy FIFA, then stick my broken disc in there and claim it was already fucked?

pack it all up and trade it in on a ps3.

don't know about your plan most places can be funny once they are opened, buy it walk out the shop swap the disc quick and say you were just checking everything was ok and you noticed the disc was cracked would work better.

or Amazon and say it must have been damaged in the post.

don't know about your plan most places can be funny once they are opened, buy it walk out the shop swap the disc quick and say you were just checking everything was ok and you noticed the disc was cracked would work better.

dont most places keep games seperate and physically put them and the instruction book into the box at the counter?

dont most places keep games seperate and physically put them and the instruction book into the box at the counter?

That's what most places do (tu)

:lol: gotta laugh at you guys, the "buy a ps3" patrol always snoopin about with any inclining or a problem with a 360, always the same people aswell man its pathetic :lol:

:lol: gotta laugh at you guys, the "buy a ps3" patrol always snoopin about with any inclining or a problem with a 360, always the same people aswell man its pathetic :lol:

:lol: That was actually my first time :rolleyes:

not many ps3 users have any problems you get what you pay for, :pipe:

not its just cause no one ever posts about ps3, and some xbox people just being stupid and posting up knowing exactly what the outcome will be, you's belting out "buy an ps3 mate" "trade it in for a ps3 mate" :lol: its getting boring now.

not its just cause no one ever posts about ps3, and some xbox people just being stupid and posting up knowing exactly what the outcome will be, you's belting out "buy an ps3 mate" "trade it in for a ps3 mate" :lol: its getting boring now.

I Find It Boring Aswell Thats All Ye Hear

I Find It Boring Aswell Thats All Ye Hear

(tu)

Beginning to sound a bit like a broken record.

Know at least three times as many people that own xbox's compared to those who have ps3's yet most of the complaints I've heard about failures with the console have come from PS3 users.

Old 360s were notorious for scratching discs if you have it standing upright, much like early PS2s were.

Amusingly they recommended that you have it upright to avoid RRoD. Do that and you discs get smashed though. Genius.

Old 360s were notorious for scratching discs if you have it standing upright, much like early PS2s were.

Amusingly they recommended that you have it upright to avoid RRoD. Do that and you discs get smashed though. Genius.

nah it wasn't the case of being upright, its if you try to move the console will its turned on with a game inside which totally scratches ur discs.

nah it wasn't the case of being upright, its if you try to move the console will its turned on with a game inside which totally scratches ur discs.

Yep this.

my mate said he lent on his xbox while it was standing and reading the disc and it completely ruined the disc, he could hear the grindin, simple solution is to just leave it alone out of reach, mines in a cabinet and is never touched when its on.

my mate said he lent on his xbox while it was standing and reading the disc and it completely ruined the disc, he could hear the grindin, simple solution is to just leave it alone out of reach, mines in a cabinet and is never touched when its on.

Leaning on a piece of machinery that, let's face it, breaks easily.

Good thinking.