Left winger for next season?

steer clear of Driver.

i jest...,best winger in Scotland..get him

We don't have 4 million for him.

he will have a clause

2 mill.. will get him

how much was kyle ?

and we are in the champs league

Hearts have allegedlly told teams in England that they will have to stump up 4 million if they want him, so there is one chance of us getting him for 2 million.....no chance.

Despite The Champions League money aswell as the probable money generated from selling an asset we still don't have the clout to spend that much on one player.

All three of the players mentioned in this thread are beyond our reach.

with the timmy scare mongering going around regards our finances, we would be doing well signing any of them.

the fact we are being linked with such poor players is a very very sad indication of our fans ambitions and maybe the clubs too.........

were not progressing, were going backwards, yet again.

we deserve much better

If some team wants to pay money for a player whose only end product is running the ball out of the park then Driver is the one to go for. I only hope we are not that team.

doc..he is the best winger in scotland..get him

That doesn't mean we should buy him tho.

If some team wants to pay money for a player whose only end product is running the ball out of the park then Driver is the one to go for. I only hope we are not that team.

why not ?

why not ?

As we're not limited to buying only Scottish based players.

None of them, they are too expensive

I could honestly see us sticking with lafferty/fleck/novo/DMB for LW.

Lets hope not! I can't handle another season of us having wingers who for the most part can't take players on, or cross the ball.

Not sure about driver, as posters have mentioned he has a bit of the Burke about him, no final product. I'd go for brunt (sp) he has some left foot on him

why is everyone bigging up Driver he has no end product. Burkesque. What Hearts are wanting to Driver we could get better in Europe for less

Wouldnt really blame driver when hes got cristian nade to get on the end of his chances... if he was creating chances for us (and he would do that well as he has often tore whittaker and hutton to shreds) he would have a field day setting up chances for us and would definitely improve around better players... depending on how much we get for him of course, I think £2M, being the average price I would pay for an SPL player would be great for a naturally left sided player with plenty of pace