The lilly's are out, the drums are beating . . .

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from a 21 mile walk from Toll cross to kelvingrove park and back.

I am fucking nackared and half scuppered.

Great day had by all. St.Vincent St this morning was 15 deep, was a great site.

This shows that WATP.

Seen 4 absolute bears today with Newcastle home tops on with a Union Jack with Newcastle United Loyalists on it.

Superb.

(tu) I am Gutted I set My Poxy Alarm At 8 peice a shite never went off. And ma da even Phoned me at 9:00 To get me up,coz his m8s who a wis going with were waiting on me. I was Knocked out. never Heard A thing. And By the Looks of the videos Ive saw it was A brilliant Day. :uk:

did yous go By the Barras.??

Seen 4 absolute bears today with Newcastle home tops on with a Union Jack with Newcastle United Loyalists on it.

Superb.

(tu) I am Gutted I set My Poxy Alarm At 8 peice a shite never went off. And ma da even Phoned me at 9:00 To get me up,coz his m8s who a wis going with were waiting on me. I was Knocked out. never Heard A thing. And By the Looks of the videos Ive saw it was A brilliant Day. :uk:

i followed pride of govan from lorne street to kelvingrove and back, was a brilliant day,good long walk, streets were lined most of the way, some cheeky bastard shopkeeper put a board up over his shop door and was selling stuff from the door, i love going to glasgow green but kelvingrove was good, loads of wee vans etc, stuff for kids, only bad points were the path they followed in the park was very windy(as in bendy not wind-y) and its miles away from anything else apart from the park and the gallery. not any trouble on our route, sun was out most of the day, loved it. seemed bigger today than usual, did the lanarkshire bands come through too? i thought they were all on the same day to limit numbers? hope everyone else had a brilliant day as well. :clap::uk::crab:

Superb.

i followed pride of govan from lorne street to kelvingrove and back, was a brilliant day,good long walk, streets were lined most of the way, some cheeky bastard shopkeeper put a board up over his shop door and was selling stuff from the door, i love going to glasgow green but kelvingrove was good, loads of wee vans etc, stuff for kids, only bad points were the path they followed in the park was very windy(as in bendy not wind-y) and its miles away from anything else apart from the park and the gallery. not any trouble on our route, sun was out most of the day, loved it. seemed bigger today than usual, did the lanarkshire bands come through too? i thought they were all on the same day to limit numbers? hope everyone else had a brilliant day as well. :clap::uk::crab:

(tu) I was supposed to be there aswell,but didn't get up Early Enough for it. I really Wanted to go this time. Have You got any Video's or Pics of today.??

:uk:

Superb.

Yea a lot of the Lanarkshire Orangemen walked as guests of the Glasgow lodges today as our walk isn't to next Saturday. The walks are only ever on the same day when the first Saturday in July falls on a certain date. I think the next 3 years the walks will be seperate dates.

It was a great day and the atmosphere and crowd at the side of the road was unbelievable.

Superb.

Good to hear mate

After the year of constant character assasinations by the mhedia it swells the heart to know that everyone turned out loud and proud

Brilliant stuff.

Yea a lot of the Lanarkshire Orangemen walked as guests of the Glasgow lodges today as our walk isn't to next Saturday. The walks are only ever on the same day when the first Saturday in July falls on a certain date. I think the next 3 years the walks will be seperate dates.

It was a great day and the atmosphere and crowd at the side of the road was unbelievable.

That was the best Parade for more years than I care to remember, well done to everbody involved. (tu):sherlock:

PS - Well done the Possil mob for best turned out ! (tu):sherlock:

Were always out in force mate ;)

The boys in the band looked smart as fuck with the kilts on as they got brought in at the last minute because the order for the new uniforms got fucked up. :lol:

Message for RANGERSGARY, what Lanarkshire district do you belong to? i am No. 8 District Bellshill, LOL 260 the Viewpark Lodge

Same district mate. I'm the Deputy Master of LOL 242.

I was walking with all the 260 boys yesterday, Billy Marshall, Jamie Clelland, Jamie Warrick etc etc