The lilly's are out, the drums are beating . . .

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message for RANGERSGARY, what Lanarkshire district do you belong to? i am No. 8 District Bellshill, LOL 260 the Viewpark Lodge

Same district mate. I'm the Deputy Master of LOL 242.

I was walking with all the 260 boys yesterday, Billy Marshall, Jamie Clelland, Jamie Warrick etc etc

Is this Moysey by any chance?

That was the best Parade for more years than I care to remember, well done to everbody involved. (tu):sherlock:

PS - Well done the Possil mob for best turned out ! (tu):sherlock:

I was with them, behind the pride of the North :crab:

so was i :gerbad:

walking with LOL 199 as a guest from LOL 192 in Bellshill. Thanks again for your hospitality :praise:

We all had a great day! i hope some of you are able to make it through for our parade this Saturday...

That was the best Parade for more years than I care to remember, well done to everbody involved. (tu):sherlock:

PS - Well done the Possil mob for best turned out ! (tu):sherlock:

I was with them, behind the pride of the North :crab:

so was i :gerbad:

walking with LOL 199 as a guest from LOL 192 in Bellshill. Thanks again for your hospitality :praise:

We all had a great day! i hope some of you are able to make it through for our parade this Saturday...

My mate John Sedgeworth is a member of 192.

If I was in a Lanarkshire lodge it would be the Bellshill one cos its the best town in the shire

I am a member of Bellshill Lodge 242.

Get yourself enrolled. (tu)

There definitely seems to be a groundswell of people joining the organisations, I think that was reflected on the size of the Parade in Glasgow and the number of people out in support around 60,000 in total. It's also a backlash against this government who think they can treat Rangers supporters and Protestants like 3rd class citizens, we can no longer depend on politicians to fight our case so only way is to stick together and show our strength and this will happen as the years go on as more people will join and the Parades will get bigger and politically we must strengthen and become more street wise ! :sherlock:

Good luck to all Brethren tomorrow when walking in your home towns in the morning and evening and of course over in Airdrie during the day.

I look forward to celebrating the Boyne.

:cheers:

have a good day gaz and remember our forefathers who made this possible (tu)

Good luck to all Brethren tomorrow when walking in your home towns in the morning and evening and of course over in Airdrie during the day.

Of course Den (tu)

I will have to watch what I am drinking after the parade in the evening as I am leaving at 7.30am on Sunday morning to head over to Belfast.

Of course Den (tu)

I will have to watch what I am drinking after the parade in the evening as I am leaving at 7.30am on Sunday morning to head over to Belfast.

Have a good one mate.

Of course Den (tu)

Have a good one mate.

Sure will Josh. It must be about time you joined the brotherhood eh!!??

All the best Brothers enjoy a Great Day ! :sherlock:

Of course Den (tu)

Have a good one mate.

Need scientists to make a bowler hat to fit ma heed first mate.

Message for RANGERSGARY, what Lanarkshire district do you belong to? i am No. 8 District Bellshill, LOL 260 the Viewpark Lodge

I was walking with all the 260 boys yesterday, Billy Marshall, Jamie Clelland, Jamie Warrick etc etc

He used to be my next door neighbour :crabflute:

And Mister C Bellshill is very run down, I work there so I should know!

He's a good pal of mine. Absolute nutter though.

Of course Den (tu)

Have a good one mate.

Need scientists to make a bowler hat to fit ma heed first mate.

:lol: Very true, but hardly anyone wears a bowler hat these days. You will need a better excuse than that :P

He's a good pal of mine. Absolute nutter though.

So's his old man, guessing it runs in the family!

cant wait for tomorrow, im like a kid waiting for santa.

ive always loved " THE WALK" but ive been blowing a flute for nearly 20 years

and i dont think the buzz will ever leave me.

wishing all parading a safe and enjoyable day.

W.A.T.P.

F.G.A.U.

Any NW England Brethren going to Southport - have a great one and i'll see you all there (even though you won't know who i am) :lol:

Best wishes to all Brethren on their walks today. Stay safe and watch for cowardly fenians when you're staggering home drunk (tu)

What a day, great turnout in Airdrie and Bellshill and I am burnt to a crisp.

Surprisingly early home for me tonight as I need to keep a clear head for getting picked up at 7.30am tomorrow to head to Belfast.

WATP

Just back from Ulster, was staying in South East Antrim.

Was a great parade in Cloughfern and Larne, sun was shining and I have a better tan now than I did when I came back from Egypt last month.

The brethren over there couldn't have done anymore for us, I can't wait to get back.

The fanny is unbelievable as well. The Northern Irish accent :drool:

Will post pics tomorrow of the mural's etc that I took.