Rangers tracking Le Havre striker Amadou Alassane

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are all too used to pre season starting about a week after the season finishes of late, that, the current situation has people confused haha

Definately! People seem to be forgetting that we don't need to be making the signings yet as we don't have to qualify for anything ;) Let the tims do all the early panic buying. We'll sit back and do our business as we always do - calmly and quietly.

as long as we dont leave it too late

last thing we want is new players not knowing their teammates names when the season starts ;)

considering selik just gave MARK ANTHONY fortune big bobos wage, it doesnt matter how much we pay this lad, both footed, can play on either wing, only 26, also plays up front, 6ft 3

i think we will be getting the better deal

if Bain can pull it off.

but then again if i really think about it, im not sure hes good enough.

and the deal has nothing to do with boyd leaving or staying.

I'd get in there before any Premiership or Ligue 1 sides decide on snapping him up.

Alassane is a good player who has explosive pace, and a very good football brain. He had a terrific season last season in Ligue 1.

His best position IMO, is playing on the left of a front three (was linked with Lyon at Christmas time). He's two footed, very direct, likes to cut inside and strike a ball. He sometimes tries to be a bit fancy but that's not much of a problem. Unlike Lafferty, he's good in the air, and at 6ft 3 or whatever he is, is a bit of a handful at set pieces.

I also see we are linked with him on L'Equipe - http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2009/...ux-rangers.html

Pretty much the type of signings we should be making; good player, offers something different, not expensive, good age, now playing in a lower league (Ligue 2)....

I'm interested to see if there is anything in this, as I think he'd be a good signing, and one who would warm to the supporters.

How funny would it be if he'd never heard of him and was just making this up??! :craphead:

I'd get in there before any Premiership or Ligue 1 sides decide on snapping him up.

Alassane is a good player who has explosive pace, and a very good football brain. He had a terrific season last season in Ligue 1.

His best position IMO, is playing on the left of a front three (was linked with Lyon at Christmas time). He's two footed, very direct, likes to cut inside and strike a ball. He sometimes tries to be a bit fancy but that's not much of a problem. Unlike Lafferty, he's good in the air, and at 6ft 3 or whatever he is, is a bit of a handful at set pieces.

I also see we are linked with him on L'Equipe - http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2009/...ux-rangers.html

Pretty much the type of signings we should be making; good player, offers something different, not expensive, good age, now playing in a lower league (Ligue 2)....

I'm interested to see if there is anything in this, as I think he'd be a good signing, and one who would warm to the supporters.

How funny would it be if he'd never heard of him and was just making this up??! :craphead:

as funny as getting hit on the head with a roosters potatoe :craphead:

never experienced that. is it funny?

it was when i hit an earl with 1 at the brendanbau

it was when i hit an earl with 1 at the brendanbau

good effort

I know, but you should have form your sentence the opposite.

He's sh*t in the game, maybe he isn't for real :)

because he really is sh*t in the game :))))))

... just trying to look things positive

:praise:

Alexander

Whittaker Boughera Weir/ Wilson Papac

Thompson

Davis Mendes

Fleck

Millar Boyd

A good 4 3 3 system Wilson to cover for Davie as he's not getting any younger regardless of how well he did last year. Thompson is a defensive midfielder and would be suited to that position. Davis and Mendes speak for themselves. Fleck plays his best sitting in behind the frontmen and Millar and Boyd play so well off each other.

We will need quality to cover for all positions with all the games we have to play. With Novo, Aaron, Lafferty, MacGregor and Edu on the bench its a good squad. :scot: